Showing all 2 results
Buy Etermis Products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
Buy Etermis Products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
23mg/ml 2-1ml prefilled syringes$ 139.00 Add To Cart-+
24mg/ml 2-1ml prefilled syringes$ 139.00 Add To Cart-+
What Is Etermis?
Etermis fillers are injectable products for therapeutic and aesthetic cosmetology. Its main component is hyaluronic acid, synthesized from non-animal sources. Mannitol and natural hyaluronic acid provide long-term action and slow skin aging.
It is used to correct fine, medium, and deep wrinkles and for skin revitalization and contouring. Etermis manufacturer is the German company Merz Aesthetics.
How Does Etermis Treatment Work?
Etermis fillers, like other hyaluronic acid-based fillers, work by adding volume to the skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles, lines, and folds. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance in the body that helps keep the skin hydrated and plump.
When Etermis fillers are injected into the skin, they replenish the natural HA lost due to aging or other factors.
Fillers add volume and instantly smooth out wrinkles, folds, and lines. In addition to adding volume, HA fillers also attract water molecules, which helps to further hydrate and plump the skin, giving it a more youthful and radiant appearance.
The treatment is minimally invasive and typically requires minimal aftercare. However, as with any invasive procedure, there are potential risks and side effects, so patients must consult a qualified healthcare provider before using Etermis.
What Is Etermis Used For?
The Etermis filler provides deep skin hydration and prevents age-related changes. The noticeable rejuvenating effect is visible immediately after the procedure and lasts several years.
Original products from a reliable Etermis wholesaler can solve many skin problems due to the line consisting of three fillers with different densities and concentrations of hyaluronic acid. The cosmetic surgeon selects the product based on the task set for correcting the face and the condition of the patient’s skin.
Etermis 2 moisturizes the skin from within, eliminating dryness and fine wrinkles, and it is injected into the upper dermal layers. A low concentration of hyaluronic acid (20 mg/ml) and sodium phosphate relieves swelling and inflammation.
Etermis 3 is designed to correct pronounced wrinkles and folds, skin breakouts, and post-acne. It is a monophasic dermal filler with a dense structure, and the concentration of hyaluronic acid is 23 mg/ml. Detailed information, price, and Etermis reviews are available here.
Etermis 4 is a liquid implant for contouring the oval and lower third of the face. It is applied for asymmetry correction, pronounced wrinkles, and drooping upper eyelids. It restores the lost volume of soft tissues in the cheekbone area, temples, and chin.
Lip augmentation with Etermis 4 gives good results. Injections are performed in the middle layers and subcutaneous tissue, which has a prolonged revitalizing effect. The HA concentration is 24 mg/ml. If you want to learn about the cost of Etermis 4, follow this link.
How to Use Etermis?
The first step is to consult a trained and licensed medical professional, such as a dermatologist or plastic surgeon, to determine if Etermis is the appropriate treatment for your concerns. The doctor will choose the most suitable Etermis filler and proceed to treatment.
Before the procedure, the doctor cleans the treatment area and may apply a topical numbing cream or local anesthesia to minimize discomfort. Using a fine needle, the medical professional injects Etermis into the targeted areas of the face.
The amount of Etermis used, and the specific injection sites depend on the patient’s needs and goals.
It is important to note that Etermis should only be used by a trained and licensed medical professional, as improper use or injection can lead to complications such as infection, swelling, or uneven results.
How Long Does Etermis Last?
The duration of its effect depends on several factors, including the area treated, the patient’s metabolism, and the amount injected.
Additionally, Etermis duration depends on the type of filler:
- Etermis 2 – up to 12 months
- Etermis 3 – up to 15 months
- Etermis 4 – up to 18 months.
After some time, hyaluronic acid from Etermis gradually breaks down and is absorbed by the body. However, some people may experience longer-lasting effects, while others may see the effects wear off more quickly.
Is Etermis Safe?
Etermis is generally considered safe when bought from a reliable Etermis supplier and used appropriately by a qualified and experienced healthcare provider. Like any medical procedure, there are potential risks and side effects associated with using Etermis.
If the patient has contraindications, it is recommended that the cosmetic session be refused or postponed to another period when the procedure will be allowed. Ignoring safety precautions can lead to complications.
Сontraindications for using Etermis:
- Mannitol and HA intolerance
- Inflammation of the skin
- Pus formations on the skin
- Allergy to the active components
- Lactation period, pregnancy
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases
- Immunological and infectious diseases
- Hemophilia, taking anticoagulants
- Malignant tumors
- Acute respiratory viral infections, influenza.
Etermis Main and Side Effects
The main effects of Etermis HA fillers include:
- Smoothing out wrinkles and lines
- Restoring face volume
- Enhancing facial contours
- Improving skin texture.
Etermis Side Effects
The most common side effects that patients sometimes encounter after injecting fillers are:
- Bruising: Bruising is a common side effect of dermal filler injections, including Etermis. Bruising may vary from person to person and may last a few days to a week.
- Swelling: Another common side effect of dermal filler injections. The level of swelling may vary, but it typically goes away on its own within a few days.
- Redness: Some people may experience redness at the injection site, which may last for a few days.
- Itching or tenderness: Some people may experience itching or tenderness at the injection site, which should fade within a few days.
- Allergic reactions: Although rare, some people may experience an allergic reaction to hyaluronic acid in Etermis composition.
Possible Adverse Effects
Etermis dermal fillers are generally considered safe, but like any medical procedure, they carry some risks of adverse effects. Some possible adverse effects include:
- Infection: Anytime the skin is punctured, there is a risk of infection. An infection at the injection site can cause pain, swelling, redness, and fever.
- Nerve damage: Injection can cause nerve damage in rare cases, leading to muscle weakness, numbness, or a drooping effect in the face.
- Granulomas: Some people may develop small bumps under the skin, known as granulomas. These bumps can be painful and may require additional treatment.
- Hypersensitivity: Rarely, some people may have an allergic reaction to hyaluronic acid.
Please note: only certified professionals and licensed clinics can buy Etermis online from the Maylips.com website.
The healing period is 3-5 days. For the first two days after manipulation, it is not allowed to use cosmetics or touch the face with hands. You should not go to the sauna for two weeks, take a hot tub, or drink alcohol.
What Is Etermis Made Of?
Etermis fillers include the following ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid
*Disclaimer: Information on Maylips.com is provided for informational purposes only. Self-medication is strictly prohibited. All aesthetic procedures should be provided by the licensed healthcare specialist after the consultation with the personal therapist. The information in this article should not be used for prescribing any medication for the beauty injections.All brand and medication descriptions in the article are based on the personal opinion and are not endorsed by Maylips.com. The article content was not reviewed for medical validity. Use this article for information and not for a final decision on the procedure.