Buy Pluryal® Dermal Fillers Products Online at MayLips.com
What is Pluryal?
Pluryal is a brand of skin revitalising solutions and dermal fillers that work to correct numerous skin issues caused by ageing, such as dehydration, dullness, fine lines, and deep facial creases. The active ingredient in this soft tissue filler range is sodium hyaluronate.
- Pluryal Booster is a biorevitalising solution composed of 18mg/mL of sodium hyaluronate and 20mg/mL of glycerol. The solution is supplied in a 1mL syringe, and each box comes with 2 preloaded syringes, 2-30G½” disposable needles, patient record labels, and information pamphlet.
- Pluryal Meso 1 is a mesotherapy solution made of sodium hyaluronate and an amino acid complex composed of L-alanine, L-cysteine, Glycine, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-lysine hydrochloride, L-proline, L-serine, and L-valine. This solution is supplied in a 5mL vial. Each box comes with 3 preloaded vials, patient record labels, and an information pamphlet.
- Pluryal Meso 2 is a mesotherapy solution consisting of sodium hyaluronate, an amino acid complex, and choline. The solution is packaged in a 5mL vial. Each box comes with 3 preloaded vials, patient record labels, and an information pamphlet.
- Pluryal Filler is a soft tissue filler made of 23mg/mL of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate gel and is packaged in a 1mL syringe. Each box comes with 2 preloaded syringes, 2-27G½” single-use needles, patient record labels, and an information pamphlet. It is also available with 0.3% lidocaine for patients with low pain tolerance.
- Pluryal Volume is a volumising dermal filler containing 23mg/mL of cross-linked highly viscoelastic sodium hyaluronate gel and is packaged in a 1mL syringe. Each box comes with 2 preloaded syringes, 2-27G½” single-use needles, patient record labels, and an information pamphlet. It is also available with 0.3% lidocaine for patients with low pain tolerance.
All the aesthetic fillers above have sterile packaging and must be stored in a clean environment with temperature ranging from 2℃ to 25℃. This aesthetic range is created by MD Skin Solutions.
What is it used for?
Despite being the largest organ in the body, skin health can be easily affected by factors like ageing, medical conditions, and lifestyle choices. The Pluryal family of cosmetic fillers are indicated to treat a wide variety of skin issues.
- Pluryal Booster is a biorevitalising solution ideal for hydrating dehydrated skin and restoring youthful radiance to skin. The hyaluronic acid also delicately plumps up fine lines at the corners of the eyes as well as smoker’s lines on the edges of the lips.
- Pluryal Meso 1 is an aesthetic solution intended to be used in mesotherapy to repair skin damages caused by excessive sun exposure and even environmental pollution. Dehydrated skin will be hydrated, while fine wrinkles on the forehead, cheeks, and chin can be erased. Areas that respond well to treatment include the face, neck, decollete, and the backs of the hands.
- Pluryal Meso 2 is another mesotherapy treatment perfect for hydrating dry skin and tightening sagging skin. Choline has been integrated to improve skin tone and texture to reduce the appearance of sagging skin and fine wrinkles. This solution is indicated for areas like the face, neck, decolletage, and the backs of hands.
- Pluryal Filler works to treat medium to deep wrinkles like nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and glabellar lines. This injectable is also suitable for lip augmentations.
- Pluryal Volume is a volumising soft tissue implant indicated for areas of the face that have significant loss of tissues, like the cheeks. This filler is also be a non-surgical alternative for patients wanting nose augmentation. As well, facial contours like the cheekbones and jawline can be sculpted for a well-defined and attractive appearance. Deep-set wrinkles can be corrected with this dermal volumiser.
How does this dermal filler work?
The firm framework of the skin is provided by structural collagen and elastin fibres, while hyaluronic acid hydrates the fibres to prevent premature disintegration. Unfortunately, factors like biological ageing and influx of free radicals bring about a decline in the quantity and quality of these cells. Hence, the once-firm skin structure collapses, resulting in lines and wrinkles in the most mobile areas of the face, such as around the mouth. Some people also experience extreme weight loss during ageing, resulting in sagging skin and sunken areas.
The Pluryal line of dermal fillers has been created to correct a vast variety of skin concerns. Synthetic sodium hyaluronate works similarly to the naturally produce hyaluronic acid to hydrate and plump the skin, while amino acids serve as fuel for healthy cells to grow. As a result, skin appears more youthful and smooth.
How to inject it
Aesthetic treatments must be done with strict adherence to aseptic techniques. It is very important that only legally certified physicians with extensive experience in dermal injections conduct the treatment sessions. Your patient’s medical information must be meticulously reviewed. Just before treatment session, disinfect the targeted areas carefully. The injection methods differ according to different products and skin conditions.
- Pluryal Booster: Inject the skinbooster into the superficial layer of the dermis or deeper depending on degree of correction.
- Pluryal Meso 1: Administer the solution into the superficial layer of the dermis via micro-injection technique.
- Pluryal Meso 2: Administer the solution into the surface layer of the dermis via micro-injection technique.
- Pluryal Filler: Inject the soft tissue filler via mid- to deep-dermis injections.
- Pluryal Volume: Administer the dermal volumiser via deep-dermis, subcutaneous or supraperiosteal injections.
Once the targeted sites are corrected, discard any leftover dermal solutions and used needles. Refer to information pamphlet for detailed usage directions.
How long does the injection last?
The residence time of these products vary greatly according to the type of fillers, patients’ age, severity of skin issues, and lifestyle choices. Pluryal Booster typically lasts for half a year on younger patients. The mesotherapy treatments can last for about 2 to 6 months. Pluryal Filler can provide plumping effects for up to a year, although these effects will also depend on the area treated. Pluryal Volume can also last up to a year or more.
Is this product safe?
This line of aesthetic solutions is safe as it has been awarded International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 13485, European Conformity (CE) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certifications. These standards attest to the quality of the fillers. Not only that, the hyaluronic acid is derived and purified from a biofermentative process to prevent disease transmissions caused by animal proteins. However, some patients are contraindicated from using this device due to poor safety profile, including:
- Patients who are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients;
- Patients who are suffering from any autoimmune diseases;
- Patient who are suffering from dermal diseases (e.g. hypertrophic scarring, acne, hives, cold sores);
- Patients who have had a history of Streptococcal bacteria infections;
- Patients who are on immune-modulating medications;
- Patients who want to use it alongside other dermal treatments (e.g. dermabrasion, chemical peels);
- Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding;
- Pediatric patients.
Refer to information pamphlet for more contraindications.
Pluryal side effects
Your patients may experience some inflammatory aftereffects on corrected sites.
Common side effects:
- Tenderness and pain
- Redness and bruising
These reactions are usually very mild in nature and should resolve within a couple days. Patients can also exhibit other more serious reactions.
Serious side effects:
- Inflamed lumps
- Tissue death
- Hypersensitivity reactions
These reactions are serious and require immediate treatment at the nearest hospital. Refer to information pamphlet for more side effects.
What is it made of?
The Pluryal range consists of skin revitalising solutions and dermal fillers that correct numerous skin issues. It contains bioactive ingredients like sodium hyaluronate and an amino acid complex to repair damage.