Showing all 6 results
Buy SAYPHA® products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
Buy SAYPHA® products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
23mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 46.00 Add To Cart-+
SAYPHA® FILLER with Lidocaine
23mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 54.00 Add To Cart-+
18mg/ml, 20mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 36.00 Add To Cart-+
23mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 48.00 Add To Cart-+
SAYPHA® VOLUME PLUS with Lidocaine
23mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 81.00 Add To Cart-+
SAYPHA® VOLUME with Lidocaine
23mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 59.00 Add To Cart-+
*Disclaimer: Information on Maylips.com is provided for informational purposes only. Self-medication is strictly prohibited. All aesthetic procedures should be provided by the licensed healthcare specialist after the consultation with the personal therapist. The information in this article should not be used for prescribing any medication for the beauty injections.
All brand and medication descriptions in the article are based on the personal opinion and are not endorsed by Maylips.com. The article content was not reviewed for medical validity. Use this article for information and not for a final decision on the procedure.
What Are Saypha Dermal Fillers, And Where Can They Be Used?
Saypha dermal fillers result from many years of clinical research and practical application of hyaluronic acid to solve many aesthetic problems. This brand’s products are an improved continuation of the injectable filler Princess, which has proven itself over the past ten years.
What Are The Indications for Saypha Fillers, And How Do They Work?
The primary component of the Saypha fillers is highly purified hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 23 mg/ml, stabilized by SMART technology. This unique technology involves linking molecules through cross-linking, which creates longer chains with the same shape. This allows manufacturers to get a uniform plastic-like gel texture.
The homogenized polymer adapts to any type of skin, instantly fills all voids and irregularities, and doesn’t form visible lumps under the skin.
Hyaluronic acid fills the dermis with moisture, triggers the active synthesis of new building fibers, and creates a strong mesh framework in tissues, increasing their tone and elasticity.
The Saypha range offers a variety of fillers designed to address different aesthetic concerns and treatment areas. Each product within the line has its unique characteristics and indications:
- Saypha Volume is specifically formulated to restore lost volume in areas such as the cheeks, chin, and temples. It provides a natural-looking volumizing effect, enhancing facial contours and rejuvenating the overall appearance.
- Saypha Filler is a versatile filler used for various facial areas, including smoothing wrinkles and fine lines, augmenting the lips, and improving overall skin texture. It helps replenish lost volume, restore youthful contours, and create a more refreshed appearance.
- Saypha Rich is a filler enriched with local anesthetic lidocaine to enhance patient comfort during injection. It is suitable for correcting moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, like nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and deep wrinkles around the mouth.
- Saypha Volume Plus is a highly cross-linked filler designed for volumizing and reshaping larger areas of the face, like the cheeks, chin, and jawline. It offers a longer-lasting effect, making it suitable for patients seeking a more pronounced and durable volumizing outcome.
Saypha cost varies depending on the type of filler.
How Long Does Saypha Last?
The effects of Saypha fillers are long-lasting but not permanent.
On average, Saypha fillers can provide results that last between 6 and 12 months. However, according to Saypha reviews, the longevity may differ for each patient.
Factors such as metabolism, injection technique, and the amount of filler used can influence the duration of the results. Therefore, periodic maintenance treatments are often recommended to sustain the desired outcome.
Is Saypha Safe?
The gel in Saypha fillers is repeatedly purified from residual products of the stabilizing agent (BDDE residue is less than 0.05Eu/g) and proteins of animal origin. This minimizes the risk of allergic reactions and ensures the prolonged effect of the drug. Filler can even correct wrinkles in patients with sensitive skin.
Saypha is manufactured according to all safety protocols and strict production standards and is FDA-approved.
However, like any medical treatment, there are potential risks and considerations to keep in mind. Therefore, before administering Saypha fillers, doctors should thoroughly evaluate the patient’s medical history and skin condition and discuss any known allergies or sensitivities.
Saypha injections are forbidden in the following cases:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Patients under 18 years old;
- Intolerance to hyaluronic acid;
- Inflammatory or infectious processes on the skin in the injection area;
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- Systemic and autoimmune diseases;
- Oncological diseases;
- Worsening of general well-being (temperature, malaise);
- Tendency to the formation of keloids and tissue hypertrophy;
- Blood coagulation disorders.
When buying Saypha online, only use a reliable Saypha supplier like Maylips to ensure the product’s safety and authenticity.
Saypha fillers offer several benefits that make them a popular choice among doctors and patients:
- Saypha fillers address various aesthetic issues, allowing doctors to tailor treatments to each patient’s unique needs.
- Saypha formulation ensures smooth and natural-looking results, enhancing facial features without an overdone appearance.
- Long-lasting effects – between 6 and 12 months, reducing the frequency of maintenance treatments.
- The fillers are relatively economical when we look at the Saypha price vs quality criteria.
- Saypha fillers have a visible result straight after the first procedure.
Besides the general advantages mentioned above, Saypha fillers are versatile and can be used to address various aesthetic concerns. Some common uses of Saypha fillers include:
- Softening and filling wrinkles and fine lines, such as nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and crow’s feet.
- Enhancing lip volume and shape for a plumper and more defined look.
- Restoring volume and contouring the cheeks, chin, and temples for a youthful appearance.
- Improving the appearance of acne scars or other facial depressions.
- Rejuvenating the hands, minimizing the signs of aging.
Saypha Side Effects
While Saypha fillers are generally well-tolerated, it is essential to be aware of potential adverse effects like temporary redness, swelling, bruising, and tenderness at the injection site. These effects are typically mild and resolve independently within a few days.
Less common side effects may include:
- lumps or nodules at the injection site,
- allergic reactions.
Rare but serious complications can occur if Saypha fillers are improperly administered. These include infection, tissue damage, scarring, or vascular occlusion.
Doctors should thoroughly understand facial anatomy, injection techniques, and potential complications to ensure safe and effective treatments.
To optimize the results of Saypha fillers and minimize the risk of complications, doctors should provide patients with detailed post-treatment instructions, including:
- Avoid touching, rubbing, or applying pressure to the treated area for 24 to 48 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid intense heat, sun exposure, saunas, or steam rooms for at least one week.
- Apply cold compresses or ice packs as recommended to reduce swelling or bruising.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or activities that may increase blood flow to the face for 24 to 48 hours.
Patients should also be advised to promptly report any persistent or concerning side effects to their doctor.
Saypha fillers are made from hyaluronic acid (HA). The precise formulation of Saypha fillers may vary depending on the specific product within the range. The concentration and cross-linking of the HA molecules determine the texture, viscosity, and longevity of the filler.
Some Saypha fillers contain lidocaine.