ZO ROZATROL™ Normalizing Serum
Manufacturer: ZO Skin Health, Inc
Active Substance(s): ZO-RRS2TM
Pack Size: 1-50ml pump dispenser tube
Accessories: Package insert
|2 +||5% $ 94.05|
|3 +||7% $ 92.07|
|4 +||15% $ 84.15|
|5 +||11% $ 88.11|
|6 +||15% $ 84.15|
WHAT IS ZO ROZATROL NORMALIZING SERUM?
ZO Rozatrol Normalizing Serum is a daily treatment serum that works to relieve symptoms associated with rosacea. This medical-grade serum is manufactured by ZO Skin Health Inc. and is packaged in a 50mL pump dispenser tube. Store this skin serum at room temperature and keep away from children.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS?
- Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract
- Triple-blend complex made of panthenyl triacetate, farnesyl acetate, and farnesol
- Milk protein
- ZO-RRS2 plant stem complex made of marrubium vulgare (flowering mint plant) meristem stem cell, and leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) meristem stem cell.
Other Ingredients include: helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, palmitoyl glycine, dimethicone, potassium cetyl phosphate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-12 glyceryl laurate, aminomethyl propanol, benzalkonium chloride, lactic acid, titanium dioxide, tocopherol.
Find a complete list of ingredients in the product pamphlet.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
ZO Rozatrol Normalizing Serum is the perfect choice for patients experiencing rosacea who wish to reduce their symptoms.
THESE SYMPTOMS MAY INCLUDE:
- Facial flushing;
- Visible blood vessels.
HOW DOES THIS SERUM WORK?
Rosacea is a common chronic skin disorder marked by recurrent flare-ups and remissions. Rosacea is easily characterized by redness, bumpy nose, pimples, and visible blood vessels on the face, especially on the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. Rosacea can be categorized into 4 subtypes, depending on the symptoms presented.
- Facial redness (erythematotelangiectatic rosacea): Face is red and flushed with visible blood vessels.
- Bumps and pimples (papulopustular rosacea): Face is red and littered with bumps and/or pimples.
- Skin thickening (phymatous rosacea): Skin thickens with a rough texture, typically most prominent around the nose.
- Eye irritation (ocular rosacea): Eyes are bloodshot, watery, and irritated. Some people might even have sty-like bumps on the eyelids.
Despite being a very common condition, skin experts are still in the dark about the exact cause of rosacea. They believe that rosacea could be caused by abnormalities and inflammation in facial blood vessels. Genetics may also play a part in the progression of rosacea and people who blush or flush easily find themselves to be more predisposed to developing this skin issue later in their life. Some foods and environments (e.g. extreme temperatures, hot foods and drinks, extended exposure to sunlight, alcohol, caffeine, and dairy products) can trigger rosacea flare-ups by promoting more blood circulation to the skin surface. Nevertheless, rosacea is a frustrating skin condition to have. ZO Rozatrol Normalizing Serum improves this condition thanks to a proprietary blend of important ingredients.
- Lactose, milk protein, brassica oleracea italica extract: Helps to reverse the appearance of existing skin redness.
- Farnesyl acetate, farnesol, panthenyl triacetate: This triple-blend complex promotes new skin proliferation and prevents excessive sebum production. These ingredients are also good bacteriostatic agents, meaning this complex maintains the skin flora at a healthy level.
- Papain: Also known as papaya proteinase 1, papain works as a gentle, proteolytic enzyme exfoliator that can slough of dead cells to improve skin tone and texture.
- ZO-RRS2: This is an exclusive plant stem cell complex formulated using marrubium vulgare (a flowering plant in the mint family) meristem stem cell and leontopodium alpinum (a mountain flower called edelweiss) meristem stem cell. This plant-based formulation acts as a strong antioxidant to protect the skin from further inflammation and damage.
- Glycerin: It is a powerful humectant that provides hydration to the skin cells by absorbing the moisture from the environment to retain the important skin barrier.
With continuous use of this serum, your patients will notice a marked and visible improvement in their rosacea condition, resulting in brighter-looking skin in just 6 weeks.
HOW TO USE IT?
Your patients can use ZO Rozatrol Normalizing Serum in lieu of their usual serum. After their normal skincare routine (e.g. cleansing and drying), patients should apply one to two pumps of this serum and gently massage the solution into their skin, concentrating more on problematic areas. This process should be done twice daily, every morning and evening. Your patients should also use sunscreen over this serum to protect the delicate skin from harmful UV rays. It is best to use this serum after applying ZO Ossential Daily Power Defense to maintain appropriate skin pH for optimal product effectiveness and performance.
IS THIS PRODUCT SAFE?
Yes, ZO Rozatrol Normalizing Serum is a safe medical-grade skin serum created by renowned dermatologist Dr. Zein Obegi. However, the safety of using this serum during pregnancy and breastfeeding is still not verified. This serum is for external use only.
ZO ROZATROL NORMALIZING SERUM SIDE EFFECTS?
Since this serum contains a proteolytic exfoliator, papain, it may increase the skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Therefore, patients should use a good sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and minimise extended exposure to sunlight to reduce risk of irritations due to sun sensitivity.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
- Sun sensitivity
- Skin irritation
Eye irritation may also occur if ZO Rozatrol Normalizing Serum accidentally comes into contact with the eyes. Please inform your patients to wash eyes with plenty of water if this happens.
WHAT IS IT MADE OF?
ZO Rozatrol Normalizing Serum is a calming serum that is rich in active ingredients, including lactose, milk protein, brassica oleracea italic extract, farnesyl acetate, farnesol, panthenyl triacetate, papain, ZO-RRS2, and glycerine. These ingredients work together to combat symptoms associated with rosacea, such as redness and sensitivity.
Warning! The product is intended solely for professional use in a medical environment and under professional supervision. The product is supplied to medical professionals who specialize in aesthetic medicine (plastic surgery, facial treatments) and work under individual medical licenses as aestheticians or in dedicated clinics. Unprofessional use by individuals without a medical background may lead to severe adverse effects and health harm.