SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Feb 5, 2024
In 2023, minimally invasive procedures like dermal fillers and chemical peels have remained popular in aesthetics. With more people wanting non-surgical options to achieve their aesthetic goals, medical professionals offer various ways to restore the skin’s glow and eliminate signs of aging on the face and body.
Belotero, a versatile dermal filler, is known for its efficacy in giving patients younger-looking skin. Though it can be used as a filler for the body, doctors administer Belotero filler under eyes to tackle dark circles and hollows that can make someone look tired, even when they’re full of energy.
Our step-by-step guide to administering Belotero for under eye rejuvenation will show you how to use this FDA-approved treatment to revitalize and restore a glowing appearance effectively.
- Belotero is a special gel that doctors use to make under-eye areas look young and smooth.
- The Belotero range includes several fillers. Doctors must choose the kind of Belotero that best suits each person’s skin needs.
- Belotero Balance is commonly used to treat the area under eyes.
- To keep patients safe, doctors follow strict rules when they give shots of Belotero.
- This procedure is virtually painless, thanks to the anesthesia found in Belotero fillers’ formulation.
Overview of Belotero
Belotero is a smooth dermal filler made from hyaluronic acid. It is ideal for treating delicate areas of the skin, like the under-eye region. With their gentle yet effective properties, Belotero injections are perfect for addressing fine lines and tired eyes.
Belotero’s proprietary cohesive poly-densified matrix (CPM) technology makes it different from other fillers, allowing for seamless integration into the skin once it gets under there. Through this innovation, patients who receive Belotero get natural-looking and long-lasting results.
As it starts to work in the skin, Belotero’s formulation can smoothly fill moderate to severe wrinkles and folds without disrupting natural facial expressions. It focuses on mid-to-deep dermin injection to revitalize aging eyes and restore youthfulness in this area.
Experts often choose this product for patients who want an enhancement with minimal downtime.
Unique Properties and Suitability for Under Eye Treatments
The skin around the eyes is delicate and thin, making it more vulnerable to aging signs like wrinkles, dark circles, and hollows. Belotero for the under eye area is a dermal filler with hyaluronic acid (HA). This natural substance hydrates and plumps the skin. The HA gel has a soft and smooth texture that blends well with the eye area, creating a natural and seamless look without lumps or bumps.
Belotero injectables deliver the HA gel into the inner layers of the skin, where it spreads evenly and bonds with the tissue. This filler gently fills the hollows and smooths out the fine lines, improving skin quality and moisture. The treatment is suitable for sensitive, thin skin around the eyes, as it does not cause irritation or inflammation.
As a result, this product can rejuvenate the appearance of aging eyes and give the face a youthful and refreshed boost. The benefits and effectiveness of this filler are supported by various studies, statistics, and testimonials, as well as by impressive before-and-after photos that show the remarkable difference it can make. Skincare professionals trust this product to deliver optimal results while maintaining the health of their patient’s skin.
Selecting the Right Belotero Product for Under Eyes
Navigating the range of products Belotero offers requires a discerning eye, as each product addresses specific issues brought about by aging and damaged skin. It’s not simply choosing any Belotero injectable; practitioners should find one that can seamlessly integrate with their patient’s tissue for restoration and target the problematic areas.
Different Formulations Available
The different types of Belotero dermal fillers cater to different needs. Here is a range of Belotero fillers available on Maylips. These can treat fine lines, deep-seated wrinkles, skin quality loss, and more concerns caused by aging.
- Belotero Balance (with or without Lidocaine): This Belotero filler is recommended when correcting and filling moderate lines. Some of the most common treatment areas for Belotero Balance are glabellar, nasolabial folds, and smokers’ lines.
- Belotero Intense (with or without Lidocaine): If a patient has deeper lines and creases, a doctor might recommend using Belotero Intense to address these issues. This filler works best on marionette lines and more apparent nasolabial folds. It can also be used to add volume to the lips.
- Belotero Revive: This type is the newest addition to the range of Belotero fillers. Its goal is to revitalize, rehydrate, improve elasticity and firmness, and reduce roughness to smooth out fine lines in the skin.
- Belotero Soft (with or without Lidocaine): Practitioners use Belotero Soft to resolve fine lines, such as those found around the mouth.
- Belotero Volume (with or without Lidocaine): This dermal filler is recommended for individuals wanting to restore lost volume in the face, particularly the following areas: cheeks, cheekbones, chin, temples, and jawline.
- Belotero Lips Shape & Contour (with Lidocaine): Belotero offers two fillers for patients wanting to improve their lip definition, outline, or texture.
Though Belotero dermal fillers are generally painless, some variations contain a small amount of anesthetic called lidocaine. Furthermore, patients can request numbing cream to minimize discomfort during the procedure.
Specific Benefits for Under Eye Concerns
When selecting a Belotero filler to address under eye concerns, it’s essential to consider each formulation’s specific benefits.
- Resolves Fine Lines. Belotero’s formulation softens tiny wrinkles around the target area, giving a fresh and well-rested look with no signs of tired eyes.
- Contours Under Eye Area. It can also add volume where needed, creating a more youthful and healthy shape beneath the eye.
- Reduces Dark Circles. By filling in hollows, Belotero can lessen the appearance of shadows that make eyes appear tired.
- No Excess Swelling. The hyaluronic acid (HA) found in Belotero fillers helps minimize the probability of swelling or puffiness after the treatment.
- Plumps Gently. These dermal fillers provide enough lift to smooth out under eye bags without looking overdone.
- Avoids the Tyndall Effect. When injected in the under eye area where the skin is thin, most dermal fillers can leave a bluish hue. However, Belotero is designed not to leave any marks or indications that work was done on a patient.
- Delivers Long-Lasting Results. Patients can enjoy benefits that persist, keeping their eye area looking smoother and lighter for longer.
Choosing the Appropriate Product for Optimal Results
Picking the correct type of Belotero is critical to achieving the best look under the eyes. Patients must consult a professional to determine which Belotero filler works best.
Belotero Balance is the top choice among its dermal fillers for treating under-eye areas. Because of its smooth blend with skin and less swelling, it’s a major plus for sensitive areas like this region’s thin skin.
It’s made just right to handle fine lines and wrinkles and gives results that last quite a while. Of course, with various formulations available, practitioners should consider each patient’s needs; some may need a touch-up on shallow lines, while others could benefit from deeper work to refresh their appearance entirely.
Step-by-Step Application Process
- Preparing for the Treatment
Belotoro under eye filler treatments require careful planning. It’s crucial to ensure the patient is ready for the procedure. To do this, practitioners should first confirm that Belotero is suitable for the patient by having an in-depth consultation with them.
The procedure can begin once both parties have discussed Belotero treatments for the under eyes and what to expect.
- Perform Injection Techniques for Under Eye Area
Precise and meticulous injection techniques are paramount when administering Belotero in the under eye region. Practitioners should use fine-gauge needles for controlled and targeted delivery. Following this method ensures even distribution and natural-looking results from Belotero fillers.
During this step, patients may also request numbing cream to make them feel more comfortable as the injectable is administered.
- Discuss Post-Treatment Care and Considerations
Belotero treatments usually take less than an hour. After applying Belotero to treat the under eye area, doctors should now provide their patients with detailed post-treatment care instructions.
This may include avoiding strenuous activities and refraining from touching the treated area. Patients can also use cold compresses to minimize swelling or bruising.
If the patient experiences severe pain or strange skin changes, they must inform their doctor immediately.
Safety Considerations and Risk Mitigation
Prioritizing the patient’s health and safety is most important when administering Belotoro under eyes, a region known for its sensitivity and delicacy. Follow the guidelines below to ensure safe and effective use. This way, practitioners can make patients feel confident about the procedure and the results it will deliver.
- Conduct a thorough consultation with the patient, discussing risks and expectations.
- Assess the patient’s medical history for allergies or contraindications.
- Choose the correct Belotero product based on individual undereye concerns.
- Ensure proper sterilization of all tools and the injection site to prevent infection.
- Use gloves throughout the treatment to maintain hygiene.
- Apply the injection using techniques specific to the delicate undereye area.
- Follow standard precautions associated with injectable materials closely.
- Observe for any immediate reactions post-injection and be ready to manage them.
Belotero is an excellent option for under eye enhancements. Our step-by-step guide provides essential insights and techniques to empower medical professionals. You can achieve natural-looking results and happy patients by using the right filler, applying proper techniques, and adhering to safety rules.
When administered in the eye area, Belotero injections carefully integrate with the tissue and blend well, creating a natural and seamless look without lumps or bumps. It’s suitable for sensitive, thin skin around the eyes, as it does not cause irritation or inflammation.
With Belotero, you can transform the appearance of tired-looking eyes and give the face a youthful and refreshed boost. Trust in Belotero’s proven success in elevating your patient care.
1. What is the first thing I should do before using Belotero for my under eyes?
The first step to start your journey to eyes that look refreshed and rested is to talk to a licensed professional to see if the treatment is right for you.
2. Can I put on Belotero at home by myself?
No, only licensed and trained healthcare providers can administer Belotero injectables.
3. How long does it take to get a Belotero treatment done?
A typical treatment takes less than an hour – quick enough that some call it a lunchtime procedure.
4. Will getting Belotero under my eyes hurt?
There might be some brief discomfort during the injection, but you can ask your doctor to use numbing cream to help reduce pain.
5. How soon will I see results after getting a Belotero treatment?
Results show almost immediately after the injection. The duration depends on the Belotero filler type used and the treated area. Treatments using Belotero Balance can last up to 6 months.
About: Trusted by over 2,000+ global clients since 2014, Maylips has become a leading supplier of cosmetic, skincare, and orthopedic products for medical and aesthetic professionals. Maylips offers a wide range of authentic brand-name products at competitive wholesale prices, sourced from around the world. Whether your practice needs dermal fillers, botulinum toxins, mesotherapy, PRP kits, or other solutions, Maylips can provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. Maylips is more than just a supplier, it is your partner in achieving your medical and aesthetic goals.
King M. Management of Tyndall Effect. The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology. 2016;9(11). Accessed February 1, 2024. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28210392/