Showing all 9 results
Buy Revanesse Products - Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
Buy Revanesse Products - Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
Revanesse Kiss Lido 1.2 ml 2 syringe(s)175.00 $ Add To Cart-+
Revanesse Pure with Lidocaine195.00 $ Add To Cart-+
Revanesse Shape+ Lidocaine 1.2 ml 2 syringe(s)175.00 $ Add To Cart-+
Revanesse Ultra Lido 1.2 ml 2 syringe(s)175.00 $ Add To Cart-+
25mg/mL 2x1ml prefilled syringes199.00 $ Add To Cart-+
Revanesse® Contour with Lidocaine217.00 $ Add To Cart-+
25mg/ml 2-1ml prefilled syringes129.00 $ Add To Cart-+
14mg/ml 2-1ml prefilled syringes129.00 $ Add To Cart-+
25mg/ml 2-1ml prefilled syringes189.00 $ Add To Cart-+
*Disclaimer: Information on Maylips.com is provided for informational purposes only. Self-medication is strictly prohibited. All aesthetic procedures should be provided by the licensed healthcare specialist after the consultation with the personal therapist. The information in this article should not be used for prescribing any medication for the beauty injections.
All brand and medication descriptions in the article are based on the personal opinion and are not endorsed by Maylips.com. The article content was not reviewed for medical validity. Use this article for information and not for a final decision on the procedure.
WHAT IS REVANESSE?
The Revanesse range of aesthetic injectable products consists of non-animal based hyaluronic acid dermal fillers of varying degrees of viscoelasticity. The range is designed and produced by a Canadian pharmaceutical company, Prollenium Medical Technologies. Revanesse is one of the most price conscious dermal fillers you can currently purchase on the market.
THIS LINE OF FILLERS INCLUDES:
- Revanesse Pure: This is made of non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid with a concentration of 14mg/mL. Each box comes with 2 preloaded 1mL syringes, 4-27G needles.
- Revanesse: This is made of stabilised cross-linked hyaluronic acid with a concentration of 25mg/mL. Each box comes with 2 preloaded 1mL syringes, 4-27G disposable needles.
- Revanesse Ultra: This is made of stabilised cross-linked hyaluronic acid with a concentration of 25mg/mL. Each box comes with 2 preloaded 1mL syringes, 4-27G disposable needles.
- Revanesse Kiss: This is made of stabilised cross-linked hyaluronic acid with a concentration of 25mg/mL. Each box comes with 2 preloaded 1mL syringes, 4-27G disposable needles.
Each Revanesse product comes packaged with an information pamphlet. Please keep the medical device in its original, sterile packaging prior to use. You can buy Revanesse form Maylips.com at some of the most competitive prices in the market.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
The Revanesse collection is perfect for treating skin with minor ageing symptoms, like dullness,or pronounced dermal depressions. Nevertheless, the function of each filler is as follows:
- Revanesse Pure: Early skin ageing is marked by symptoms like dryness and dullness. As the body ages, many essential functions within the skin cells, like the production of hyaluronic acid and collagen, are affected and their activity slows down. All these factors contribute to the appearance of early signs of ageing in the face, like dehydration and even slight skin sagging. These fillers can effectively hydrate parched skin and plump minute wrinkles for a rejuvenated appearance.
- Revanesse: When the traits associated with early ageing are not addressed immediately, they worsen and become more noticeable. More often than not, external skin-ageing factors like smoking and pollution introduce plenty of damaging free radicals into the body. These reactive substances purposely injure cells, leading to irritation and inflammation. These monophasic and cross-linked fillers have a good viscoelastic strength, which allows it to fill and lift wrinkles effortlessly. Some superficial to medium-set facial creases that can be corrected using this aesthetic solution are periorbital lines, crow’s feet, and glabellar lines.
- Revanesse Ultra: Some patients experience ageing in a very noticeable and drastic manner, whereby they lose important facial fat pads in areas such as the cheeks and temples. These volumising dermal fillers with superior viscoelasticity can easily lift saggy skin and volumise hollowed regions to give the face a healthier glow. Perfect for Patients with obvious facial creases like nasolabial folds and marionette lines, or sunken areas in the face.
- Revanesse Kiss: As the name suggests, this filler is intended to contour and plump the lips. Usually, the shape and size of someone’s lips is very much dependent on genetics and ethnicity, though the contour of the lips can alter according to age, health status (e.g. pregnancy), and lifestyle habits (e.g. smoking). This filler instantly plumps and hydrates lips with durable results able to withstand various mouth movements.
HOW DOES REVANESSE AND REVANESSE VERSA WORK?
Revanesse dermal fillers are made of synthetic hyaluronic acid, which is processed using Thixofix Technology. This proprietary manufacturing process promotes effective links between the molecules while broken, reducing the number of ineffective links. The resulting monophasic gel is therefore very elastic and viscous, and has an increased ability to resist premature degradation. The gel also has shear-thinning properties that allow it to be easily injected through fine gauge needles without affecting its quality. Once injected, the gel will return to its viscous texture.
HOW TO INJECT THESE DERMAL FILLERS?
Revanesse aesthetic fillers are certified medical devices and can only be handled by legally certified physicians with expansive experience and skills in dermal filler injections. Since this is a medical procedure, strict aseptic techniques must be used at all times. Assemble the device by securing a suitably-sized needle to the preloaded syringe, as illustrated in the product information pamphlet. The depth and technique of dermal fillers injections vary according to the severity of skin imperfection and type of filler used:
- Revanesse Pure: Inject the biorevitalisation solution into the superficial dermis layer.
- Revanesse: Inject the filler into the mid-dermis layer.
- Revanesse Ultra: Inject the filler into the deep dermis layer.
- Revanesse Lips: Inject this lip volumiser into the lips.
After completing the fillers treatment, safely discard any remaining gel and used needles.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Revanesse and Revanesse Lips can last for about 6 months while Revanesse Ultra can provide volumising effects for about 9 months to a year. All these fillers are completely biodegradable and will be absorbed into the surrounding tissues over time. Patients can obtain more injections once the initial effects wear off.
IS THIS PRODUCT SAFE?
The Revanesse dermal fillers collection has proven to be exceptionally safe and there are no major concerns if you want to order Revanesse. The hyaluronic acid molecules extracted from a controlled bacterial fermentation process undergo a number of quality assurance tests. The osmolality and pH of the temporary implants are also similar to human tissues, so they are extremely tissue-friendly with very little risk of inducing immunogenic reactions. That being said, there are still some contraindications wherein patients should not be treated with these products, including:
- Circumstances where patients are allergic to hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers;
- Circumstances where patients suffer from autoimmune or bleeding disorders;
- Circumstances where patients are predisposed to developing hypertrophic scarring;
- Circumstances where patients exhibit skin disorders (e.g. acne, rash, cold sore break outs) on the proposed regions for treatment.
Please read the product information pamphlet for more information on contraindications and precautions.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS?
Your clients might exhibit the usual localised inflammatory reactions caused by injections of the dermal fillers.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
These reactions are generally very mild and should subside within a couple of days.
SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS
- Tissue death
- Inflamed lumps
- Pus discharge
The above mentioned symptoms must be treated quickly. It is best to educate your patients on all possible side effects by referring to the product information pamphlet.
WHAT IS IT MADE OF?
This product range consists of synthetic hyaluronic acid soft tissue fillers of varying degree of viscoelasticity. From rejuvenating ageing skin to correcting pronounced facial creases, this range can do it all. Even the syringes have an innovative design with wide finger flanges and broadened pistons to offer comfort for physicians during treatments.