Showing all 5 results
Buy JALUPRO® products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
Buy JALUPRO® products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
JALUPRO® 2x30mg/3ml + 2x100mg
2x30mg/3ml + 2x100mg$ 59.00 Add To Cart-+
JALUPRO® ENHANCER GEL
JALUPRO® ENHANCER GEL$ 39.00 Add To Cart-+
JALUPRO® HMW$ 59.00 Add To Cart-+
JALUPRO® MOISTURIZING BIOCELLULOSE FACE MASKS (11x8ml)
(11x8ml)$ 69.00 Add To Cart-+
JALUPRO® MOISTURIZING BIOCELLULOSE FACE MASKS (5x8ml)
(5x8ml)$ 39.00 Add To Cart-+
BUY JALUPRO® DERMAL FILLERS AND SKINCARE PRODUCTS ONLINE AT MAYLIPS.COM
*Disclaimer: Information on Maylips.com is provided for informational purposes only. Self-medication is strictly prohibited. All aesthetic procedures should be provided by the licensed healthcare specialist after the consultation with the personal therapist. The information in this article should not be used for prescribing any medication for the beauty injections.
All brand and medication descriptions in the article are based on the personal opinion and are not endorsed by Maylips.com. The article content was not reviewed for medical validity. Use this article for information and not for a final decision on the procedure.
WHAT IS JALUPRO?
Jalupro is a range of biorevitalising injectables manufactured by European company Professional Derma SA. The brand uses a hyaluronic acid of a small molecular weight with the integration of some amino acids to rejuvenate skin affected by early signs of ageing, such as dullness, dryness and inelasticity. The two soft-tissue bio-revitalising solutions include:
- Jalupro: Each box comes with 2-3mL vials filled with 30mg of sterile sodium hyaluronate solution and 2 ampoules filled with 100mg of freeze-dried amino acid powder (50mg of lysine, 37.6mg of L-proline, 5.4mg of L-lysine monohydrochloride, and 7mg of leucine). The product information pamphlet is included.
- Jalupro HMW (High Molecular Weight): Each box comes with 1 preloaded 1.5mL syringe containing 30mg of sterile sodium hyaluronate solution and a 1mL bottle filled with 80mg of a sterile amino acid solution. The product information pamphlet is included while needles must be obtained separately.
Other skincare products in this range are Jalupro Neck-Decollete Mask and Jalupro Eye Mask. They consist of a non-woven polyethylene disposable mask soaked in an amino acid solution (glycine, L-proline, L-lysine and L-leucine) and hyaluronic acid of medium molecular weight. The masks provide a quick boost of hydration and elasticity to the skin and serve as the perfect complement to aesthetic treatments like laser therapy and needling. Not only that, the manufacturer even designed a cosmetic enhancing gel for patients suffering from sparse eyelashes and eyebrows. Jalupro Enhancer Gel contains red clover extract and molecule acetyl tetrapeptide-3 to thicken eyelashes and eyebrows. All these products must be stored in a clean and dry room with a temperature ranging from 5℃ to 25℃ out of direct sunlight.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
The injectable solutions are perfect for rejuvenating prematurely ageing skin as well as for seamlessly plumping up fine lines.
- Jalupro: Premature skin ageing can happen as early as the mid-20s (sometimes even earlier). The skin ageing process is signalled by genetics and accelerated by external skin-ageing factors like smoking, pollution, an unhealthy diet and habitual facial expressions. All these cause a decline in the number of dermal cells like collagen and hyaluronic acid as well as the maintenance process. Once firm and soft, skin may be riddled with noticeable ageing symptoms like fine lines on areas most mobile with expressions, like crow’s feet around the eyes and perioral lines surrounding the lips. Due to the sluggish skin maintenance process like desquamation––the shedding of dead cells––pores might get clogged, resulting in acne and scarring. Hence, this injectable solution is perfect for targeting these issues as well as stubborn stretch marks. Some of the areas that respond well include the face, neck, decolletage, hands, underarms, inner thighs, and abdomen.
- Jalupro HMW (High Molecular Weight): When the early symptoms of skin ageing are not treated, they can exacerbate and become very noticeable on the skin. Some examples of deep-set wrinkle include nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and glabellar wrinkles. These skin imperfections, as well as other premature signs, can be treated easily with this solution. The areas that respond extremely well to this filler are the face, neck, chest, abdomen, backs of the hands, underarms, and inner thighs.
The masks, on the other hand, help prolong the effects of those biorevitalising solutions. They are soaked in a bioactive solution containing amino acid complex and medium molecular weight hyaluronic acid to encourage collagen synthesis as well as to shield the skin from free radicals. The enhancer gel contains constituents boosts hair fibre growth and prevent premature breakage caused by reactive toxins.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Hyaluronic acid, one of the important cells, is abundant in the skin and functions to thoroughly hydrate the layers of the skin. It also ensures that other structural cells, like collagen and elastin fibres, work optimally without breaking apart. However, both intrinsic and extrinsic ageing cause a decline in the functionality and number of these cells. The active ingredient—sodium hyaluronate—closely mimics the activities of the naturally present cells. Once injected, sodium hyaluronate plumps up and moisturises areas of dry skin. In addition, the amino acids—glycine, L-proline, L-lysine monohydrochloride and L-leucine—work synergistically with the sodium hyaluronate to promote fibroblast activity. Fibroblasts produce collagen and enhanced vitality of these result in more collagen production. In the long run, skin becomes firmer and its appearance is greatly improved. As for the hair-enhancing gel, it is rich in Biochanin A isoflavone derived from red clover extract. Together with the protein molecule—acetyl tetrapeptide-3—it stimulates stronger hair follicles that can withstand harmful toxins.
HOW TO USE
Please note that this is a medical procedure and can only be done with strict observance of aseptic techniques. Also, only certified medical practitioners with adequate expertise in aesthetic treatmentt can legally conduct this procedure. As per standard injection techniques, sanitise the proposed treatment sites with a suitable disinfectant and assemble the medical device according to the instructions in the product information pamphlet. Before administering the intradermal injection, the sodium hyaluronate solution and freeze-dried amino acid powder must be reconstituted into a transparent and particle-free solution. Choose a suitably sized needle according to the treatment areas. The appropriate injection techniques and depth depends on the degree of dermal corrections needed as well as the type and amount of biorevitalisation:
- Jalupro: For superficial wrinkles, inject into the papillary or reticular dermis layer. As for deeper-set lines, inject into the mid or deep part of the reticular dermis layer. Some suitable techniques include micropapules, linear, fan, and grid methods. Patients should get weekly injections for a month to enhance the rejuvenating effects.
- Jalupro HMW (High Molecular Weight): Inject into the reticular dermis of the skin affected by imperfections.
If necessary, the injections can be followed with gentle massages to ensure optimal filler integration with the facial contours. Discard any remaining solution and used needles. Within a day after receiving this aesthetic injection, patients can use the masks. Inform them to leave the mask on for about 10 to 15 minutes, followed by a gentle massage of the facial skin. As for the Enhancer Gel, patients are recommended to apply the gel as they would mascara twice daily. Refer to the product information pamphlet for more instructions.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
The residence time for the biorevitalising agents is around six months. The bio-resorbable solution will be disintegrated and absorbed into the surrounding tissues. Nevertheless, patients can obtain monthly Jalupro injections to extend its anti-ageing effects. Continuous use of the hair-enhancing gel will result in thicker eyelashes and eyebrows in just 2 months. Nevertheless, please note that the duration of effect vary greatly among patients and depend on their ages, health statuses and lifestyle habits.
IS THIS PRODUCT SAFE?
Jalupro products are manufactured from high-quality ingredients and are purified to be pyrogen-free. Not only that, some of the ingredients (e.g. synthetic sodium hyaluronate) are well-tolerated as they are found naturally in the human body. Hence, the risk for immunogenic and rejection reactions is quite low.
- Not to be used on patients with allergy/hypersensitivity to the ingredients (e.g. sodium hyaluronate, glycine, L-proline, L-lysine monohydrochloride, L-leucine, red clover extract, etc.).
- Not to be used on patients experiencing active skin irritations on the targeted treatment areas.
- Not to be used on areas fitted with silicone implants.
- Not to be used on pregnant or lactating patients.
- Not to be used on paediatric patients.
Refer to the product information pamphlet for more contraindications.
JALUPRO SIDE EFFECTS
Patients can expect to experience some localised reactions due to the injection process itself.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
- Heat sensation
The side effects above are very mild and will resolve within 2 days. Patients can shorten recovery downtime by keeping the treated areas clean and applying a cold compress. Though rare, a serious effect that may be experienced by patients is infections.
Patients can also experience eye irritation if the hair enhancing gel accidentally enters the eyes. Inform patients to obtain prompt medical attention if any of the symptoms become worse or prolong. Refer to the product information pamphlet for more side effects.
WHAT IS IT MADE OF?
Jalupro offers a range of biorevitalisation injectable solution made of small molecular weight hyaluronic acid as well as amino acids—glycine, L-proline, L-lysine monohydrochloride and L-leucine—to hydrate dry skin and repair skin imperfections like wrinkles and scars. It also manufacture masks made of the same selection of amino acids and medium molecular weight hyaluronic acid. Enhancer gel contains red clover extract and acetyl tetrapeptide-3.