Showing all 13 results
Buy RESTYLANE® products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
Buy RESTYLANE® products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
RESTYLANE® 0.5ml w/Lidocaine
20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-0.5ml prefilled syringe$ 69.00 Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® 1 ml with Lidocaine
20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 89.00 Add To Cart-+
0.3% LIDOCAINE 20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled ...$ 95.00 Add To Cart-+
0.3% LIDOCAINE 20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled ...$ 119.00 Add To Cart-+
20mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 85.00 Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® LYFT w/ Lidocaine
20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 99.00 Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® LYPS™ Lidocaine
20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 109.00 Add To Cart-+
0.3% LIDOCAINE 20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled ...$ 129.00 Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® SKINBOOSTERS™ VITAL LIGHT
12mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 56.00 Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® SKINBOOSTERS™ VITAL LIGHT w/ Lidocaine
12mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 56.00 Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® SKINBOOSTERS™ VITAL w/ Lidocaine
20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 59.00 Add To Cart-+
20mg/ml 1-2ml prefilled syringe$ 169.00 Add To Cart-+
0.3% LIDOCAINE 1mL 20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml ...$ 99.00 Add To Cart-+
*Disclaimer: Information on Maylips.com is provided for informational purposes only. Self-medication is strictly prohibited. All aesthetic procedures should be provided by the licensed healthcare specialist after the consultation with the personal therapist. The information in this article should not be used for prescribing any medication for the beauty injections.
All brand and medication descriptions in the article are based on the personal opinion and are not endorsed by Maylips.com. The article content was not reviewed for medical validity. Use this article for information and not for a final decision on the procedure.
WHAT IS RESTYLANE?
Restylane is a brand of skincare and injectable implants manufactured by Q-Med. The products are enriched with non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid (NASHA) for intense and prolonged hydration. The soft tissue implants are made of non-animal hyaluronic acid that aims to mimic the naturally-present hyaluronic acid molecules in the skin, resulting in well-hydrated and elastic skin. There are quite a number of products in this line formulated to treat a wide range of skin imperfections:
- Skinboosters: This dermal gel is comprised of NASHA. It contains a uniform and homogenized gel which can spread easily into problematic skin. They are intended for revitalizing skin affected by early signs of aging, such as dryness and dullness. The 3 formulations are Vital Light (12mg/mL of NASHA), Vital (20mg/mL of NASHA) and Lip Refresh.
- Lyps: Comprised of 20mg/mL of NASHA to plump up thin lips, his filler also contain lidocaine to reduce pain during injection.
- Restylane: This filler is comprised of 20mg/mL of medium sized NASHA molecules. It is available with or without lidocaine.
- Lyft: Containing 20mg/mL of large NASHA molecules, this cosmetic injectable is perfect for correcting deep-set wrinkles and volume loss. It is also available with lidocaine.
- SubQ: This face filler is made of 20mg/mL of larger NASHA particles to target volume loss and facial contours.
- Emervel: This line of fillers, formerly known as Emervel, includes Refyne, Defyne, Volyme, and Kysse. Each of these cosmetic fillers targets a specific area for optimal results.
Similarly, the skincare range includes the necessities of a healthy, hydrating, and age-defying routine, including:
- Facial Cleanser
- Day Cream
- Day Cream SPF 15
- Whitening Day Cream SPF 15
- Hand Cream
- Recover Cream
- Night Cream
- Night Serum
- Eye Serum
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
Each range is designed for treating a myriad of skin imperfections:
- Skinboosters: This treatment is ideal for younger skin affected by premature aging, such as dryness and dullness. Not only that, patients suffering from substantial sun damage will also benefit from this biorevitalizing gel.
- Lyps: This plumping filler is indicated for plumping and defining thin lips.
- Restylane: This filler is ideal for correcting moderate wrinkles.
- Lyft: Use this dermal filler to lift deep-set wrinkles, as well as to restore volume in sunken facial regions.
- SubQ: This soft tissue implant helps to replenish fullness and volume in facial areas affected by fat loss.
- Emervel: From seamlessly filling superficial lines to restoring volume in hollowed out areas, this range is able to treat a wide variety of skin concerns.
The Restylane skincare range is designed to protect, hydrate, and nourish the skin from within. The products are rich in small, crystal-shaped particles of NASHA that help to reflect light for a glowing appearance. The active ingredients are delivered to skin via a special lipid network for best penetration and absorption.
HOW DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK?
The combination of biological aging, damaging external factors (e.g. smoking, pollution, extended sun exposure), as well as habitual facial expressions bring about early signs of aging like dullness, dryness, and lines. If these symptoms are not treated, they become aggravated, causing more pronounced facial creases and blemishes. Usually, the early signs of aging are corrected via mesotherapy. This non-surgical aesthetic treatment involves injecting bioactive ingredients like hyaluronic acid, multivitamins, enzymes, and plant extracts into the skin for a rejuvenated complexion. The ingredients can help to promote new cell turnover and repair the skin from within. Other injectables in the Restylane family fill and lift skin depressions. The gel is malleable and can be molded to seamlessly integrate into collapsed skin structures. Once injected, they instantly replenish moisture in dehydrated areas, which also helps to increase volume under the skin. Post-injection, skin appears smoother, firmer, and well-moisturized.
HOW TO USE
Though it is intended for aesthetic purposes, dermal filler injections are considered as medical procedures and must be conducted with complete adherence to aseptic guidelines. Assess the patient’s skin and medical history to determine suitability.
On the day of procedure, sanitize the targeted skin areas. Ensure that the filler is still within its shelf life with intact, sterile packaging. Assemble the device by securing a suitably sized needle to the syringe according to the illustrations on the manual. The depth and techniques of injections vary depending on the products.
- Skinboosters: Inject Vital into the dermal layer, and Vital Light into the mid dermis. Administer 3 treatments scheduled 2 to 4 weeks apart for first time patients. Schedule maintenance sessions every 4 to 6 months.
- Lyps: Inject this filler into the submucosa.
- Restylane: Inject it into mid dermis.
- Lyft: Inject it into deep dermis.
- SubQ: Inject it into subcutaneous or supraperiostal layer.
Refer to the filler’s respective leaflet for specific use instructions.
Clients should use the skincare products on a daily unless stated otherwise. Some of the products contain ingredients (e.g. retinol) that may increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Hence, taking good preventive actions to reduce sun damage, like wearing protective clothing and applying sunscreen, is strongly encouraged.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
The duration of effects is very much dependent on various factors, including the type of gel, amount of gel used, severity of the skin condition, patients’ age, and lifestyle habits.
- Skinboosters: Lip Refresh is able to deliver much-needed hydration and subtle fullness to lips for up to 3 months. Vital and Vital Light can revitalize the skin for up to 6 months.
- Lyps: It can last for about 6 months.
- Restylane: It can last for about 6 months or longer.
- Lyft: It can last for about 6 months.
- SubQ: The volumising effects can last between 6 to 12 months.
- Emervel: The fillers can last between 6 to 9 months.
The fillers are biodegradable and will be integrated seamlessly into surrounding tissues. Patients can get more injections once the initial effects wear off.
IS THIS PRODUCT SAFE?
The hyaluronic acid gel is derived from non-animal source, significantly decreasing the risk of allergic reactions. Streptococci bacteria cultures are fermented in a strictly-controlled environment to produce medical-grade hyaluronic acid molecules. They are then purified to eliminate any potentially dangerous contaminants. So, patients can use this brand confidently. That being said, these dermal fillers are contraindicated in:
- Patients who are allergic to hyaluronic acid;
- Patients who are allergic to lidocaine;
- Patients with permanent implants in targeted treatment areas;
- Patients who are suffering from active skin inflammations, infections, or disorders in targeted treatment areas.
As for the skincare line, patients who are allergic to any of the ingredients should avoid them. Read the package insert for comprehensive list of contraindications.
WHAT ARE RESTYLANE SIDE EFFECTS?
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
- Pain and tenderness
These reactions are usually mild in nature and resolve themselves within a few days. Patients should avoid exposing the corrected areas to extreme temperatures (e.g. frost, cold rooms, sauna, direct sunlight) to quicken recovery time.
SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS:
- Inflamed lumps
- Superficial tissue death
Advise your patients to get prompt medical treatment if any of the symptoms persist or intensify. As for skincare line, some of them contain potent constituents that may increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Read the package insert for comprehensive list of side effects.
WHAT IS IT MADE OF?
Restylane is a brand of injectable implants and skincare products. The products are enriched with NASHA for intense and prolonged hydration. The soft tissue implants aim to mimic the naturally-present hyaluronic acid molecules in the skin, resulting in well-hydrated and elastic skin. Skincare products aim to hydrate, protect, and nourish the skin.