Showing all 14 results
Buy RESTYLANE® Online - Full RESTYLANE® Range Available
Buy RESTYLANE® Online - Full RESTYLANE® Range Available
RESTYLANE® 0.5ml w/Lidocaine
20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-0.5ml prefilled syringe69.00 $ Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® 1 ml with Lidocaine
20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe89.00 $ Add To Cart-+
1 x 1ml Pre-Filled Syringe, 2 x 29G 1/2” Needles153.00 $ Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® DEFYNE 0.3% LIDOCAINE
0.3% LIDOCAINE 20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled ...95.00 $ Add To Cart-+
Restylane® Eyelight™89.00 $ Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® KYSSE 0.3% LIDOCAINE
0.3% LIDOCAINE 20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled ...119.00 $ Add To Cart-+
20mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe85.00 $ Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® LYFT w/ Lidocaine
20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe99.00 $ Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® REFYNE with Lidocaine
0.3% LIDOCAINE 20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled ...129.00 $ Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® SKINBOOSTERS™ VITAL LIGHT
12mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe56.00 $ Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® SKINBOOSTERS™ VITAL LIGHT w/ Lidocaine
12mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe56.00 $ Add To Cart-+
RESTYLANE® SKINBOOSTERS™ VITAL w/ Lidocaine
20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe59.00 $ Add To Cart-+
20mg/ml 1-2ml prefilled syringe169.00 $ Add To Cart-+
0.3% LIDOCAINE 1mL 20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml ...99.00 $ Add To Cart-+
*Disclaimer: The following information on Maylips.com is provided for informational purposes only. Self-application is strictly prohibited. All aesthetic procedures should be performed by a licensed healthcare specialist after the consultation with the client seeking facial filler treatment. The information contained in this article should not be used for prescribing any medication for the purpose of beauty injections.
All of the brand and medication descriptions in the article are based on personal opinion and are not endorsed by Maylips.com. The article content has not been reviewed for medical validity. Use this article for informational purposes only; it is not suitable for making a final decision on the procedure to apply a product.
WHAT ARE RESTYLANE FILLERS AND WHY BUY RESTYLANE?
Restylane is a brand of skincare and injectable implants manufactured by Q-Med. The products are enriched with non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid (NASHA) for intense and prolonged hydration. There are quite a number of products in this line formulated to treat a wide range of skin imperfections:
- Skinboosters: This dermal gel is comprised of NASHA. It contains a uniform and homogenized gel which can spread easily into problematic skin. They are intended for revitalizing skin affected by early signs of aging, such as dryness and dullness. The 3 formulations are Vital Light (12mg/mL of NASHA), Vital (20mg/mL of NASHA) and Lip Refresh.
- Lyps: Comprised of 20mg/mL of NASHA to plump up thin lips, his filler also contain lidocaine to reduce pain during injection.
- Restylane: This filler is comprised of 20mg/mL of medium sized NASHA molecules. It is available with or without lidocaine.
- Lyft: Containing 20mg/mL of large NASHA molecules, this cosmetic injectable is perfect for correcting deep-set wrinkles and volume loss. It is also available with lidocaine.
- SubQ: This face filler is made of 20mg/mL of larger NASHA particles to target volume loss and facial contours.
- Emervel: This line of hyaluronic acid fillers, formerly known as Emervel, includes Restylane Refyne, Restylane Defyne, Restylane Volyme, and Restylane Kysse. Each of these cosmetic fillers targets a specific area for optimal results.
Similarly, the skincare range includes the necessities of a healthy, hydrating, and age-defying routine, including:
- Restylane Facial Cleanser
- Restylane Day Cream
- Restylane Day Cream SPF 15
- Restylane Whitening Day Cream SPF 15
- Restylane Hand Cream
- Restylane Recover Cream
- Restylane Night Cream
- Restylane Night Serum
- Restylane Eye Serum
Each filler variant is specially formulated with the intention to target certain areas of the skin. To be certain before you buy Restylane, refer to the product leaflet for indications.
WHAT IS RESTYLANE USED FOR AFTER I BUY?
Each range is designed for treating a myriad of skin imperfections:
- Skinboosters: This treatment is ideal for younger skin affected by premature aging, such as dryness and dullness. Not only that, patients suffering from substantial sun damage will also benefit from this biorevitalizing gel.
- Lyps: This plumping filler is indicated for plumping and defining thin lips.
- Restylane: This filler is ideal for correcting moderate wrinkles.
- Lyft: Use this dermal filler to lift deep-set wrinkles, as well as to restore volume in sunken facial regions.
- SubQ: This soft tissue implant helps to replenish fullness and volume in facial areas affected by fat loss.
- Emervel: From seamlessly filling superficial lines to restoring volume in hollowed out areas, this range is able to treat a wide variety of skin concerns.
The Restylane skincare range is designed to protect, hydrate, and nourish the skin from within.
HOW DO RESTYLANE DERMAL FILLERS WORK?
The combination of biological aging, damaging external factors (e.g. smoking, pollution, extended sun exposure), as well as habitual facial expressions bring about early signs of aging like dullness, dryness, and lines. If these symptoms are not treated, they become aggravated, causing more pronounced facial creases and blemishes. Usually, the early signs of aging are corrected via mesotherapy. This non-surgical aesthetic treatment involves injecting bioactive ingredients like hyaluronic acid, multivitamins, enzymes, and plant extracts into the skin for a rejuvenated complexion. The ingredients can help to promote new cell turnover and repair the skin from within. Other injectables in the Restylane family fill and lift skin depressions. The gel is malleable and can be molded to seamlessly integrate into collapsed skin structures. Once injected, they instantly replenish moisture in dehydrated areas, which also helps to increase volume under the skin. Post-injection, skin appears smoother, firmer, and well-moisturized. A common reason to buy Restylane online.
HOW TO USE A PACK OF RESTYLANE DERMAL FILLERS
Though Restylane is intended for aesthetic purposes, dermal filler injections are considered medical procedures and must be conducted with complete adherence to aseptic guidelines. Assess the patient’s skin and medical history to determine suitability for Restylane.
On the day of procedure, sanitize the targeted skin areas. Ensure that the filler is still within its shelf life with intact, sterile packaging. Assemble the Restylane device by securing a suitably sized needle to the syringe according to the illustrations on the manual. The depth and techniques for Restylane injections vary depending on the products.
- Restylane Skinboosters: Inject Vital into the dermal layer, and Vital Light into the mid dermis. Administer 3 treatments scheduled 2 to 4 weeks apart for first time patients. Schedule maintenance sessions every 4 to 6 months.
- Restylane Lyps: Inject this filler into the submucosa.
- Restylane 1ml: Inject it into mid dermis.
- Restylane Lyft: Inject it into deep dermis.
- Restylane SubQ: Inject it into subcutaneous or supraperiostal layer.
Refer to the filler’s respective leaflet for specific use instructions. A Restylane dermal filler injection is considered a medical procedure and can only be legally conducted by certified dermal or cosmetic specialists, who are also the only people licensed to buy Restylane dermal fillers.
HOW LONG DOES RESTYLANE LAST?
The duration of effects from Restylane dermal fillers is very much dependent on various factors, including the type of gel, amount of gel used, severity of the skin condition, patients’ age, and lifestyle habits.
- Restylane Skinboosters: Lip Refresh is able to deliver much-needed hydration and subtle fullness to lips for up to 3 months. Vital and Vital Light can revitalize the skin for up to 6 months.
- Restylane Lyps: It can last for about 6 months.
- Restylane 1ml: It can last for about 6 months or longer.
- Restylane Lyft: It can last for about 6 months.
- Restylane SubQ: The volumising effects can last between 6 to 12 months.
- Emervel: The fillers can last between 6 to 9 months.
The dermal fillers are biodegradable and will be integrated seamlessly into surrounding tissues. Patients can get more injections once the initial effects wear off.
IS RESTYLANE SAFE?
The hyaluronic acid gel in Restylane is derived from non-animal source, significantly decreasing the risk of allergic reactions. Streptococci bacteria cultures are fermented in a strictly-controlled environment to produce medical-grade hyaluronic acid molecules. They are then purified to eliminate any potentially dangerous contaminants. That being said, these dermal fillers are contraindicated in:
- Patients who are allergic to hyaluronic acid;
- Patients who are allergic to lidocaine;
- Patients with permanent implants in targeted treatment areas;
- Patients who are suffering from active skin inflammations, infections, or disorders in targeted treatment areas.
Read the package insert for comprehensive list of contraindications.
WHAT ARE RESTYLANE SIDE EFFECTS?
COMMON RESTYLANE SKIN SIDE EFFECTS:
- Pain and tenderness
These reactions to Restylane are usually mild in nature and resolve themselves within a few days. However, patient safety is paramount and patients should avoid exposing the corrected areas to extreme temperatures (e.g. frost, cold rooms, sauna, direct sunlight) to quicken recovery time.
SERIOUS RESTYLANE SIDE EFFECTS:
- Inflamed lumps
- Superficial tissue death
Advise your patients to get prompt medical treatment if any of the symptoms persist or intensify after injecting Restylane. Before you start to decide if you should buy Restylane, please read the package insert for a complete list of Restylane side effects.
WHAT IS RESTYLANE LIDOCAINE MADE OF?
Restylane is a brand of injectable implants and skincare products. The Restylane dermal fillers products are enriched with NASHA for intense and prolonged hydration. The soft tissue implants aim to mimic the naturally present hyaluronic acid molecules in the skin, resulting in well-hydrated and elastic skin. Restylane skincare products made by Galderma laboratories aim to hydrate, protect, and nourish the skin. Some versions of Restylane also contain lidocaine which helps reduce some of the pain during injection. One example is the 1ml version of Restylane Lidocaine.