Showing all 10 results
Buy INTRALINE® products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
Buy INTRALINE® products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
INTRALINE FOR MEN®
INTRALINE FOR MEN®$ 69.00 Add To Cart-+
Intraline Mono M2750
27G 50mm/70mm 20 threads$ 59.00 Add To Cart-+
Intraline Mono M3038
30G 38mm/50mm 20 threads$ 59.00 Add To Cart-+
INTRALINE ONE®$ 69.00 Add To Cart-+
Intraline PDO Threads Cog Dimension 360 B2190-C-21G
90mm/150mm 20 threads$ 399.00 Add To Cart-+
Intraline PDO Threads Cog Dimension 360 C19100-C-19G
100mm/140mm 20 threads$ 399.00 Add To Cart-+
Intraline Spiral S2938
29G 38mm/50mm 20 threads$ 89.00 Add To Cart-+
Intraline Spiral S3038
30G 38mm/50mm 20 threads$ 89.00 Add To Cart-+
Intraline Triple TR2650
26G 50mm/70mm 20 threads$ 99.00 Add To Cart-+
INTRALINE TWO ®
INTRALINE TWO ®$ 69.00 Add To Cart-+
BUY INTRALINE® DERMAL FILLERS PRODUCTS ONLINE AT MAYLIPS.COM
*Disclaimer: Information on Maylips.com is provided for informational purposes only. Self-medication is strictly prohibited. All aesthetic procedures should be provided by the licensed healthcare specialist after the consultation with the personal therapist. The information in this article should not be used for prescribing any medication for the beauty injections.
All brand and medication descriptions in the article are based on the personal opinion and are not endorsed by Maylips.com. The article content was not reviewed for medical validity. Use this article for information and not for a final decision on the procedure.
WHAT IS INTRALINE?
Intraline is a brand of temporary soft-tissue filler designed and manufactured by Bohus Biotech AB to treat facial creases. The active ingredient—cross-linked hyaluronic acid—has been produced biotechnologically and is processed using Hyaluronic Acid Spherification Technology. The resulting gel consists of sphere-shaped molecules that allow the gel to flow and integrate seamlessly into facial imperfections to help lift and plump immediately.
- Intraline One: The potency of cross-linked hyaluronic acid is 20mg/mL with a medium sphere size. A single box is sold with 1 prefilled 1mL glass syringe, 2 disposable 27G needles, 2 patient record labels, and a device manual.
- Intraline Two: The potency of cross-linked hyaluronic acid is 20mg/mL with a large sphere size. A single box is sold with 1 prefilled 1mL glass syringe, 2 disposable 27G needles, 2 patient record labels, and a device manual.
- Intraline for Men: The potency of cross-linked hyaluronic acid is 20mg/mL with a large sphere size. A single box is sold with 1 prefilled 1mL glass syringe, 2 disposable 27G needles, 2 patient record labels, and a device manual.
These fillers have sterile packaging and must be stored in a clean and dry place with a temperature ranging between 2℃ and 25℃. Do not freeze the fillers.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
The Intraline collection has been designed to instantly fill and lift facial creases for people of any gender. The size of the hyaluronic acid spheres directly influences the molecular density of each gel, which, in turn, determine the types and severity of skin imperfections.
- Intraline One: This temporary filler contains hyaluronic acid spheres of a medium size. This property makes it ideal for correcting moderate wrinkles, such as oral commissures. Even lip augmentations, like defining the Cupid’s bow, can be done using this aesthetic filler.
- Intraline Two: This soft tissue filler is made of large hyaluronic acid spheres and is perfect for correcting deep-set wrinkles, such as marionette lines and nasolabial folds. It can also be used for sculpting a polished facial contours as well as for augmenting lips.
- Intraline for Men: This dermal filler consists of large hyaluronic acid spheres and is suitable for treating severe lines like frown lines. In fact, this filler serves as the non-surgical option to augment the nose and jawline into the desired shape and size. Facial contouring and lip augmentations can also be done using this product.
HOW DOES THIS DERMAL FILLER WORK?
Skin is the largest organ in the human body, and it consists of various cells and glands that keep it healthy and efficient. Some examples of important structural cells include collagen and hyaluronic acid. Collagen actually forms the fundamental fibre framework on which other cells attach. Hyaluronic acid hydrates the collagen fibres and numerous other cells to ensure optimal performance. When they function efficiently, skin is elastic and well-hydrated. However, the inevitable ageing process takes a toll on the quality and quantity of these cells. On top of that, external aggressors like chronic solar exposure and smoking can age the skin even more by introducing skin-harming free radicals. With repeated facial expressions, obvious wrinkles and lines tend to form.
Intraline fillers have been created to fill and lift these facial creases seamlessly. The hyaluronic acid molecules are extracted and purified via the bio-fermentation process. The angular rhomboid molecules are then moulded into uniform spherical shapes via the patented Hyaluronic Acid Spherification Technology. The resulting gel has a high density yet is elastic enough to seamlessly integrate into collapsed skin structure to help lift them. Hence, facial creases are erased for a youthful and more polished appearance.
HOW TO INJECT IT
Though it may seem like a simple aesthetic treatment, dermal filler injections are considered to be medical procedures and can only be conducted by legally approved and experienced physicians. In addition, strict aseptic techniques are a must throughout the treatment session. Usually, the treatment session begins by discussing the patient’s medical history (e.g. severity of skin condition, existing health problems, medications and supplements taken). Besides that, the patient’s perceptions of beauty and treatment expectations must be discussed to effectively plan goals. The initial consultation session is also the time to discuss the effects, both desirable and undesirable. Once the patient is deemed suitable and ready, you can proceed with the injections.
On the day of procedure, please ensure that the filler is within its shelf life and the packaging is not compromised. As per aseptic techniques, disinfect the targeted areas and assemble the medical device. Intraline For Men should be injected using mid to deep dermis injections while the other fillers in this range should be administered at mid-dermis depth. Once adequate correction has been done, gently massage the areas for better gel distribution along the contours of the face. Dispose of any leftover gel and used needles in the appropriate biological waste bins.
Remember not to overcorrect, as it could cause unnatural results. Injecting too deeply might not deliver the best corrective actions, while too superficial an injection can result in unsightly discolouration. Read the device manual for more directions for usage and precautions.
HOW LONG DOES THIS FILLER LAST?
Intraline fillers are touted to last up to a year or more. The gel materials are completely bioresorbable and will disintegrate into the nearby tissues after the stipulated residence time. Patients can opt for maintenance treatments once the effects subside.
IS THIS PRODUCT SAFE?
Yes, Intraline fillers are extremely safe since they are made of non-animal materials. The hyaluronic acid is derived and purified from bacterial fermentation done in a controlled laboratory setting. The angular rhomboid particles are then processed using the original Hyaluronic Acid Spherification Technology to produce uniformly shaped spheres. This way, the filler gel can be easily injected and integrated into skin imperfections. However, some people are advised against receiving this filler injection:
- People with allergic reaction/hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid-based products;
- People with previous incidents of allergic attacks;
- People with bleeding/autoimmune diseases;
- People on blood-thinning medications (e.g. aspirin, warfarin, high doses of vitamin E, fish oil, ginkgo biloba);
- People with dermal diseases (e.g. acne, wounds, rash, cold sore breakouts);
- People who have had permanent implants administered on targeted treatment areas;
- People who have just had other dermal procedures (e.g. dermabrasion, deep chemical peels);
- People who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding;
Read the device manual to learn more about the contraindications.
INTRALINE SIDE EFFECTS
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
These reactions usually develop instantly after the injections are administered and should wane within a week. If these symptoms appear on the lips, they could last up to a fortnight. Inform patients to keep the injected areas clean and free of makeup for at least half a day following treatment. Besides that, patients should protect those areas from harsh temperatures (e.g. frost, cold rooms, sauna, direct sunlight, Turkish baths) and avoid vigorous exercise sessions to reduce recovery downtime.
- Prolonged pain
- Prolonged swelling
- Prolonged redness
Patients should promptly seek medical treatment if the symptoms do not subside after the stipulated time. Read the device manual to learn about more possible side effects.
WHAT IS IT MADE OF?
Intraline is a collection of cross-linked hyaluronic acid aesthetic fillers produced biotechnologically. The extracted and purified hyaluronic acid molecules are then moulded into uniform spheres via the patented Hyaluronic Acid Spherification Technology. The resulting gel is then capable of integrating seamlessly into facial creases and plumping them up for a youthful look.