Showing all 12 results
Buy Belotero products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
Buy Belotero products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
22.5mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 89.00 Add To Cart-+
BELOTERO® BALANCE With Lidocaine
22.5mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 89.00 Add To Cart-+
18mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 59.00 Add To Cart-+
25.5mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 89.00 Add To Cart-+
BELOTERO® INTENSE with Lidocaine
25.5mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 89.00 Add To Cart-+
BELOTERO® LIPS CONTOUR with Lidocaine
22.5mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-0.6ml prefilled syringe$ 89.00 Add To Cart-+
BELOTERO® LIPS SHAPE with Lidocaine
25.5mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-0.6ml prefilled syringe$ 89.00 Add To Cart-+
20mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 119.00 Add To Cart-+
20mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 89.00 Add To Cart-+
BELOTERO® SOFT with Lidocaine
20mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe$ 79.00 Add To Cart-+
26mg/ml 2-1ml prefilled syringes$ 189.00 Add To Cart-+
BELOTERO® VOLUME with Lidocaine
26mg/ml, 3mg/ml 2-1ml prefilled syringes$ 209.00 Add To Cart-+
BUY BELOTERO® DERMAL FILLERS PRODUCTS ONLINE AT MAYLIPS.COM
*Disclaimer: Information on Maylips.com is provided for informational purposes only. Self-medication is strictly prohibited. All aesthetic procedures should be provided by the licensed healthcare specialist after the consultation with the personal therapist. The information in this article should not be used for prescribing any medication for the beauty injections.
All brand and medication descriptions in the article are based on the personal opinion and are not endorsed by Maylips.com. The article content was not reviewed for medical validity. Use this article for information and not for a final decision on the procedure.
WHAT IS BELOTERO?
Belotero is a range of non-permanent, biodegradable soft-tissue fillers manufactured by Merz Pharmaceuticals. The filler material contains synthetic cross-linked hyaluronic acid processed using 2 patented manufacturing technologies: Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM) and Dynamic Cross-Linking Technology (DCLT). The resulting monophasic gel is transparent and colourless with the perfect balance of elasticity, cohesiveness and plasticity. It is supplied in a 1mL syringe and comes with accessories like needles and a package insert.
- Hydro has a cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentration of 18mg/mL, making it perfect for rehydrating dry and flaky areas like the face, neck, decolletage and the backs of the hands. There is also 21mg/mL of glycerol added to provide additional hydration and to form a protective sheath to slow down hyaluronic acid degradation. It comes with 1 prefilled syringe, 2 disposable 30G½” needles, and a package insert.
- Soft has a cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentration of 20mg/mL, which makes it suitable for correcting fine lines like crow’s feet. It comes with 1 prefilled syringe, 2 disposable 30G ½” needles, 2 traceability labels, and a package insert. A version of this filler with added pain-relieving lidocaine is also available.
- Balance has a cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentration of 22.5mg/mL and is suitable for treating moderate wrinkles like glabellar lines. This aesthetic solution is also used to augment lip shape and size. It comes with 1 prefilled syringe, 1 disposable 27G ½” needle, 1 disposable 30G ½” needle, 2 traceability labels, and a package insert. A version of this filler with added pain-relieving lidocaine is also available.
- Intense has a cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentration of 25.5mg/mL and is suitable for treating deeper wrinkles like pronounced nasolabial folds and marionette lines. It comes with 1 prefilled syringe, 2 disposable 27G½” needles, 2 traceability labels and a package insert. A version of this filler with added pain-relieving lidocaine is also available.
- Volume has a cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentration of 26mg/mL and is suitable to volumise sunken areas of the face, like the temples and cheeks. It comes with 2 prefilled syringe, 2 sets of 27G cannulas and 25G needles, as well as a package insert. A version of this filler with added pain-relieving lidocaine is also available.
The packaging is sterile and must be stored in a room with controlled temperature ranging from 2℃ to 25℃.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
The Belotero range is made of 5 types of injectable fillers that contain varying concentrations of cross-linked hyaluronic acid. From rejuvenating skin affected by early signs of ageing to volumising hollowed out areas, these soft-tissue fillers can treat a wide range of skin imperfections. Following injections, skin immediately appears radiant, plump, and younger-looking.
- Skin hydration
- Perioral lines
- Forehead lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Lip contouring
- Volume restoration
HOW DOES THIS DERMAL FILLER WORK?
Most of these skin imperfections are due to a combination of the body’s internal ageing and external skin-damaging forces, like smoking and pollution. When the skin is healthy and young, essential cells like hyaluronic acid and collagen are constantly being produced while damages like acne scars are on the road to fast recovery. This is also the time when skin looks plump and radiant with minimal wrinkles. Problems arise when the body starts to age inevitably as signalled by genetics. So, the quality and quantity of important structural cells diminish. In addition to this, regular skin-regulating processes like desquamation––the process where dead skin cells are shed––slow down too. Hence, early signs of ageing like fine lines, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation emerge.
This range is designed with cross-linked, non-animal-based hyaluronic acid to combat these dermal issues. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally-occurring carbohydrate molecule that delivers intense hydration to neighbouring tissues. When injected intradermally, hyaluronic acid-based fillers will also provide instant moisture as well as plumping effects on facial creases.
Belotero fillers are famed for their patented CPM and DCLT. The former ensures the gel has a highly elastic monophasic texture, while the latter allows the gel to be viscous yet cohesive enough to be injected via fine-gauge needles. Besides that, the gel can be easily moulded to seamlessly fill in lines and lift lax skin. After the procedure, patients can enjoy an instantly plump and rejuvenated visage for an extended period of time.
HOW TO INJECT IT
This filler is classified as a medical device and should only be handled by medical practitioners with adequate experience and skills in dermal treatments. Strict aseptic standards must be observed throughout the procedure. Always ensure that you have applied the compulsory disinfecting process on the proposed treatment areas beforehand. Ensure that the filler is still within its shelf life and the sterile packaging is intact before usage. Assemble the medical device by attaching a suitably sized needle as shown on the package insert. With the exception of Hydro, other variations are integrated with lidocaine. However, additional pain-relieving agents can be applied to provide greater comfort during the injection process. The injection techniques and depths may vary according to the filler:
- Hydro: The best needle size is 30G. Inject the filler slowly into the epidermal/dermal junction via the nappage technique. Alternatively, you may inject it into the superficial dermis layer using the micropapular technique.
- Soft: The best needle size is 30G. Inject the soft tissue gel into the superficial dermis layer. Maintain the angle of injection at approximately 10° to the skin’s surface.
- Balance: The best needle size is 27G. Inject the aesthetic filler into the superficial- to mid-dermis layer. Maintain the angle of injection at approximately 15° to the skin’s surface.
- Intense: The best needle size is 27G. Inject the filler gel into mid to deep dermis layer of the skin. Maintain the angle of injection at approximately 30° to the skin’s surface.
- Volume: You may use a 30G or 27G needle with a cannula. Inject the temporary implant into the deep dermis or subcutaneous layer.
HOW LONG DOES THIS FILLER LAST?
Belotero fillers provide consistent and long-lasting effects ranging from 9 to 18 months. This is made possible thanks to the original technologies used in processing the gel. The gel is completely tissue-friendly and, therefore, will be broken down and absorbed by the surrounding tissue.
Nevertheless, the duration of effects will depend on the patients’ skin condition, age, and lifestyle.
IS THIS PODUCT SAFE?
Belotero fillers are made from the highest quality materials. The hyaluronic acid is derived via a controlled biofermentation process and is purified to remove any harmful contaminants. As stated earlier, hyaluronic acid exists naturally in the skin. Artificial versions of it function just as well and pose very minimal risk of rejection reactions. That being said, this product is contraindicated for people who are allergic to hyaluronic acid. Furthermore, its safety is unestablished for pregnant and lactating people as well as for children.
BELOTERO SIDE EFFECTS
Following injections, a few patients might experience some inflammatory reactions.
COMMON ONES INCLUDE:
- Temporary redness at the injection site;
- Swelling at the injection site;
- Pain and tenderness at the injection site;
- Discolouration at the injection site.
Usually, these reactions resolve within a day or 2 following treatment. Lip injection side effects can take up to a week to resolve. On the other hand, some rare aftereffects have been reported by users, including:
- Hardness at the injection site;
Urge patients to get prompt medical attention if any of the symptoms persist or worsen.
WHAT IS IT MADE OF?
Belotero is a range of non-permanent, biodegradable soft-tissue fillers that contain non-animal, cross-linked hyaluronic acid processed using 2 patented manufacturing technologies: CPM and DCLT. The fillers have varying hyaluronic acid concentration that can be used to treat wide range of dermal issues ranging from rejuvenating exhausted skin to volumising sunken areas.