Order Fillmed Dermal Fillers and Mesotherapy Products Today
What is Fillmed?
Fillmed is a line of dermal fillers and mesotherapy products indicated for reducing the clinical effects of aging through the restoration of hydration and, in some cases, dermal revitalization. This brand was created by Filorga, an aesthetic medicine company specialized in hyaluronic acid-based therapies. All Fillmed products contain the hydrating agent hyaluronic acid, and their mesotherapy products also have NCTF polyrevitalizing solution.
- Fillmed M-HA 18: Consisting of 18 mg/ml cross-linked hyaluronic acid and 20 mg/ml of glycerol, this treatment is used for the improvement of skin tone and elasticity and to smooth minor wrinkles and fine lines.
- Fillmed NCTF 135 HA: Made of 5 mg/ml of non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid and NCTF revitalizing solution, this product is indicated for the rehydration and skin rejuvenation of mildly aging or dehydrated skin.
- Fillmed X-HA Volume: Composed of 23 mg/ml of highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid, this volumizing dermal filler is used to add substantial fullness to correct sunken or hollow areas.
- Fillmed X-HA3: Made of 23 mg/ml of highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid, this dermal filler helps alleviate deep and severe facial wrinkles including the nasolabial folds.
- Fillmed M-HA 10: Composed of 10 mg/ml of hyaluronic acid, Fillmed M-HA 10 is a mesotherapy product meant for the improvement of dry and rough skin and the filling of fine lines and superficial wrinkles.
How much do these products cost?
- Fillmed M-HA 18: $90.27
- Fillmed NCTF 135 HA: $273.08
- Fillmed X-HA Volume: $75.60
- Fillmed X-HA3: $66.58
- Fillmed M-HA 10: $55.29
How long do the results of these dermal fillers and mesotherapy products last?
Fillmed M-HA 18: Two to six months
Fillmed NCTF 135 HA: Up to six months
Fillmed X-HA Volume: Six to 12 months
Fillmed X-HA3: Six to 12 months
Fillmed M-HA 10: Up to six months
What are the benefits of Fillmed products?
- Completely uniform consistency: Fillmed hydrogels are made to be completely homogenous and non-particulate; this lowers the likelihood of lumps and provide better-looking aesthetic results.
- Effective multi-modal skin revitalization: The mesotherapy products contain the patented NCTG anti-aging cocktail which tackles aging in various ways, including promoting skin repair, enhancing new growth of connective tissue, and protecting skin cells from UV damage.
Common Side Effects:
- skin redness
- mild discomfort
The above side effects are usually mild in severity and will resolve spontaneously within a week after treatment.
Rare Side Effects:
- granuloma formation
- vascular compromise with potentially serious complications such as tissue necrosis, stroke and vision abnormalities
The side effects listed above may not be all the side effects associated with Fillmed’s products. Refer to a Fillmed product’s package insert for a complete list of side effects.