Showing all 3 results
Buy Cytocare products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
Buy Cytocare products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
2mg 10-5ml vials$ 149.00 Add To Cart-+
16mg 10-5ml vials$ 189.00 Add To Cart-+
32mg 10-5ml vials$ 209.00 Add To Cart-+
BUY CYTOCARE INJECTABLE DERMAL FILLERS PRODUCTS ONLINE AT MAYLIPS.COM
*Disclaimer: Information on Maylips.com is provided for informational purposes only. Self-medication is strictly prohibited. All aesthetic procedures should be provided by the licensed healthcare specialist after the consultation with the personal therapist. The information in this article should not be used for prescribing any medication for the beauty injections.
All brand and medication descriptions in the article are based on the personal opinion and are not endorsed by Maylips.com. The article content was not reviewed for medical validity. Use this article for information and not for a final decision on the procedure.
WHAT IS CYTOCARE?
The Cytocare collection of rejuvenating injectables is designed by Laboratories Revitacare, a French cosmeceutical company with extensive experience in manufacturing aesthetic fillers. This collection is made of completely biodegradable and resorbable non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid solution integrated with the Rejuvenating Complex CT50.
There are 3 variations of revitalizing fillers with a difference in the concentration of hyaluronic, while the Rejuvenating Complex CT50 remains the same.
- Cytocare 502 is composed of 2mg/mL non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid and the Rejuvenating Complex CT50. It is supplied with 10-5mL vials of the solution.
- Cytocare 516 is composed of 16mg/mL non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid and the Rejuvenating Complex CT50. It is supplied with 10-5mL vials of the solution.
- Cytocare 532 is composed of 32mg/mL non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid and the Rejuvenating Complex CT50. It is supplied with 10-5mL vials of the solution.
Since the medical devices above are sterilized and fragile, they must be stored in conditions between 2°C to 30°C.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
This Cytocare range is designed to help clear premature aging signs such as dehydration, dullness, and fine lines. Since the fillers have varying concentrations of non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid, each has a specific indication.
- Cytocare 502 is indicated to protect the skin from further damage and preserve the youthful radiance of the skin. It delays the formation of lines and maintains skin hydration.
- Cytocare 516 is ideal for correcting any newly-formed superficial lines and restoring hydration. Furthermore, the filler enhances the skin’s elasticity and radiance.
- Cytocare 532 is perfect for reducing skin aging by minimizing the appearance of wrinkles. Hydration is also replenished for a brighter-looking complexion.
HOW DOES THIS DERMAL FILLER WORK?
Various bodily systems regularly maintain the health and functionality of the skin. A healthy system will continuously replenish dermal cells like collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. Even injured cells are quickly repaired to reduce the occurrence of scarring. With age, a lot of these skin maintenance systems slow down. Unfortunately, aging is not only influenced by genetic signaling but also by external factors like pollution, smoking, and UV damage. These extrinsic factors introduce free radicals into the body and cause further aging, which manifests as fine lines, dehydration, and dullness.
Cytocare fillers are made of non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid and the Rejuvenating Complex CT50 to decrease these dermal imperfections. Together, these ingredients offer a dual-action mechanism whereby the activity of fibroblasts and keratinocytes is heightened. As a result, the skin’s elasticity is improved, while the skin’s surface is protected from external impact. Following treatment with the fillers, the skin becomes supple, smooth, and deeply hydrated.
HOW TO INJECT IT?
Treatment with Cytocare revitalizing fillers is considered a medical procedure, and only trained, experienced physicians are authorized to conduct the procedure. Always ensure you follow strict aseptic medical standards throughout the procedure. Start the session by cleaning and sanitizing the proposed treatment areas. Assess the patient’s need for pain-relieving agents and administer them if required. The injection techniques differ according to the implants, as stated below.
- Cytocare 502: The manufacturer recommends injecting using a mesoroller, derma pen, point-by-point, or even transdermal systems.
- Cytocare 516: Some recommended techniques are point-by-point, cross-hatching, fan, and transdermal systems.
- Cytocare 532: This filler is best administered via retrotracing, point-by-point, fan, cross-hatching, and transdermal systems.
Following adequate correction, discard any leftover filler and used medical supplies.
HOW LONG DOES THIS FILLER LAST?
The first three sessions are part of an intensive treatment and should be scheduled every three weeks for maximum skin-beautifying results. Afterward, the dose can be lowered to every three months to maintain the aesthetic outcomes. The dosage and residence time of fillers vary depending on the patient’s skin condition, lifestyle, and age.
IS THIS PRODUCT SAFE?
The Cytocare bio-rejuvenating fillers are certified as Class 3 Medical Devices. The collection is also awarded International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 10993 certifications as they are non-cytotoxic, non-irritating, and non-mutagenic. Even the manufacturing process is strictly controlled with complete adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Patients who are allergic to hyaluronic acid.
- Patients who are allergic to any of the ingredients in the Rejuvenating Complex CT50.
For more information on contraindications, read the package insert thoroughly.
CYTOCARE SIDE EFFECTS
Following treatment sessions, patients may notice some localized side effects.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
The mild inflammatory reactions above happen as the skin is recovering from the injection process. They are completely normal and will resolve on their own. However, patients are also at risk of developing serious reactions.
ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS:
- Blood clots
- Allergic reactions
Serious reactions require immediate medical attention to prevent any health complications. For more information on side effects, read the package insert thoroughly.
WHAT IS IT MADE OF?
The Cytocare collection of rejuvenating implants is made of completely biodegradable and resorbable non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid solution integrated with Rejuvenating Complex CT50. The hyaluronic acid molecules are of biotechnological origin and purified to be completely safe.