Showing all 14 results
Buy FILORGA® Products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
Buy FILORGA® Products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
FILORGA ART FILLER FINE LINES with Lidocaine
3mg/ml 2-1ml prefilled syringes129.00 $ Add To Cart-+
FILORGA ART FILLER LIPS with Lidocaine
3mg/ml 2-1ml prefilled syringes139.00 $ Add To Cart-+
FILORGA ART FILLER UNIVERSAL with Lidocaine
3mg/ml 2-1.2ml prefilled syringes136.00 $ Add To Cart-+
FILORGA ART FILLER VOLUME with Lidocaine
25mg/ml, 3mg/ml 2-1.2ml prefilled syringes129.00 $ Add To Cart-+
FILORGA® BRIGHT PEEL – NORMAL SKIN
1-100ml bottle109.00 $ Add To Cart-+
FILORGA® LIGHT PEEL (SENSITIVE SKIN)
1-100ml bottle99.00 $ Add To Cart-+
FILORGA® POST PEEL
1-100ml spray dispenser bottle39.00 $ Add To Cart-+
FILORGA® PRE PEEL
1-100ml pump dispenser bottle35.00 $ Add To Cart-+
FILORGA® TIME PEEL (NORMAL SKIN)
1-100ml bottle119.00 $ Add To Cart-+
BUY FILORGA® ANTI-AGING COSMETIC FILLERS & PEELS PRODUCTS ONLINE AT MAYLIPS.COM
*Disclaimer: Information on Maylips.com is provided for informational purposes only. Self-medication is strictly prohibited. All aesthetic procedures should be provided by the licensed healthcare specialist after the consultation with the personal therapist. The information in this article should not be used for prescribing any medication for the beauty injections.
All brand and medication descriptions in the article are based on the personal opinion and are not endorsed by Maylips.com. The article content was not reviewed for medical validity. Use this article for information and not for a final decision on the procedure.
WHAT IS FILORGA?
Filorga is a range of injectables and skincare products that aim to rejuvenate and maintain a youthful glow.
The Art Fillers are a range of synthetic hyaluronic acid injectable implant formulated using Tri-Hyal Technology. This proprietary technology combines 3 different types of hyaluronic acid attributes (i.e. hyaluronic acid chains ratio, cross-linking degree, and freely existing molecules) to form a gel with remedial potential for sculpting, volumising and smoothing. These soft tissue fillers are also enhanced with the anaesthetic action of fast-acting lidocaine; thus, it provides greater comfort to patients during procedure. This range is composed of 4 fillers differentiated by the hyaluronic acid formulations:
- Art Filler Fine Lines has ahyaluronic acid and lidocaine concentrations of 20mg/mL and 0.3% respectively. The gel is supplied in a 1mL syringe and each box is packaged with 2 preloaded syringes, 4-30G½” disposable needles, and an instruction pamphlet.
- Art Filler Universal has hyaluronic acid and lidocaine concentrations of 25mg/mL and 0.3% respectively. The gel is supplied in a 1.2mL syringe and each box is packaged with 2 preloaded syringes, 4-27G½” disposable needles and an instruction pamphlet.
- Art Filler Lips has hyaluronic acid and lidocaine concentrations of 25mg/mL and 0.3% respectively. The gel is supplied in a 1mL syringe and each box is packaged with 2 preloaded syringes, 4-27G½” disposable needles and an instruction pamphlet.
- Filorga® Art Filler Volume has hyaluronic acid and lidocaine concentrations of 25mg/mL and 0.3% respectively. The gel is supplied in a 1.2mL syringe and each box is packaged with 2 preloaded syringes, 4-25G½” disposable needles and an instruction pamphlet.
The manufacturer, Filorga, designed the syringe to optimise precision and comfort for medical practitioners. It has been ergonomically designed to have a comfortable finger grip, a rigid plunger and a wide thumb rest for optimal injection administration. A Luer lock has also been fitted to secure needle attachment. Besides the range above, Filorga also designed other collections of dermal fillers and biorejuvenating kits such as:
- NCTF 135 is a biorejuvenating solution contains 0.0255mg/mL of hyaluronic acid and 53 active ingredients such as amino acids, vitamins and minerals to improve skin appearance. Each box is supplied with 5-3mL preloaded vials, 5 disposable 32G needles, 5 disposable 30G needles, 5 syringes and an instruction pamphlet.
- NCTF 135 HA is a biorevitalising solution containing a higher amount of hyaluronic acid, 5mg/mL, with 53 other active constituents like vitamins, minerals and amino acids to replenish hydration to skin as well as to improve premature aging signs. Each box is supplied with 5-3mL preloaded vials, 5 disposable 32G needles, 5 disposable 30G needles, 5 syringes and an instruction pamphlet.
- NCTF 135 HA Meso Kit Needling 1mm is a skin revitalising device contains 5mg/mL of hyaluronic acid integrated with 54 other vital constituents like nucleic acids, amino acids, coenzymes, vitamins and minerals to beautify tired and aging skin. Each complete kit comes with 10-3mL preloaded vials, 1 microneedle roller device, 10 sterile, single-use roller heads, 20 traceability label and an instruction pamphlet.
- M-HA is a filler that contains 20mg/mL of hyaluronic acid stabilised with glycerol. Each box is supplied with 2 prefilled syringes, 4-30G disposable needles and an instruction pamphlet.
- X-HA Volume is an implant containing 23mg/mL of highly viscous and cross-linked hyaluronic acid. Each box is supplied with 2 prefilled syringes, 4-27G disposable needles and an instruction pamphlet.
In addition to injectable gels, Filorga also created skincare products such as sheet masks and chemical peels such as:
- Light Peel (Sensitive Skin): This superficial chemical peel contains gluconolactonate and mandelic acid at pH 3 to gently exfoliate skin.
- Bright Peel (Normal Skin): This superficial chemical peel contains gluconolactonate, phytic acid, citric acid and glycolic acid at pH 1.5 to gently exfoliate skin.
- Time Peel (Normal Skin): This superficial chemical peel contains gluconolactonate, and glycolic acid at pH 1 to gently exfoliate skin with higher efficiency and tolerance.
- Pre Peel: This conditioning solution with pH 4 helps to prepare the skin by removing makeup, oil and impurities before chemical peels. It is packaged in a 100mL pump dispensing bottle.
- Post Peel: This skin soothing solution with pH 8 helps to neutralize and halt the actions of chemical peels. It is packaged in a 100mL spray dispensing bottle.
All the products above have sterile packaging and must be stored between 2°C and 25°C and away from sunlight.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
The Art Filler line combines scientific precision and artistic beauty to correct numerous skin problems, such as lines and sunken regions. They work to hydrate dry skin, shaping the lips, and treating lines from fine wrinkles to deep-set wrinkles.
The other soft tissue filler, M-HA erases fine surface wrinkles and strengthens skin via hydrolifting. The X-HA Volume implant is indicated for facial remodelling and contour reinforcement for a well-defined visage. In addition, biorejuvenating solutions stated above are perfect for correcting skin affected by premature aging and photodamage. As for the chemical peels, they are indicated to brighten dull skin and minimise the appearance of fine lines.
HOW DOES THIS DERMAL WORK?
Despite being the largest and most resilient organ in the body, skin is surprisingly quite fragile. When the cells (e.g. hyaluronic acid, collagen, elastin) are working synergistically with each other, skin appears healthy and supple. Even skin damages like scars are quickly repaired. But factors like internal and external ageing tend to put a damper on these processes. Internal ageing refers to the unavoidable ageing process signalled by genetics while extrinsic ageing refers to external factors that can age the skin even more like smoking, prolonged sun exposure and an unbalanced diet. In addition, repeated facial expressions, such as smiling and squinting, can lead to exacerbation of facial creases. If left untreated, these skin imperfections can worsen and make patients look older than their age.
The Art Fillers are designed and manufactured to effectively combat these facial creases. Each product in this range has different hyaluronic acid formulations, thanks to Tri-Hyal Technology, to deliver the best remedial actions to skin riddled with various problems. Its active ingredient––hyaluronic acid—immediately plumps up skin depressions. It also deeply moisturises dehydrated skin for a revitalised visage. Once injected, the dermal filler gel integrates seamlessly with the tissues and plumps the dermal depressions.
As for the biorejuvenating solutions, the presence of various skin-loving ingredients serve as fuel for healthier and quicker skin cell production. The active antioxidants present also shields skin from further damages. Chemical peels, as the name suggests, helps to gently yet effectively exfoliate superficial layer of skin. The peels have acidic pH to loosen and peel away topmost layer of dermis resulting in smoother, softer and brighter skin.
HOW TO INJECT IT
As per other aesthetic treatments, conduct injections while observing stringent aseptic techniques. Also, it is extremely important that only certified medical practitioners administer this treatment. The injection depth and technique depend on the severity of condition and amount of injectables used.
- Art Filler Fine Lines: Administer this filler into the superficial layer of the skin via techniques like retro-tracing or bolus.
- Art Filler Universal: Administer this filler into the mid or deep layer of the dermis depending on the severity of creases. Some appropriate techniques are retrotracing or bolus.
- Art Filler Lips: Administer this filler into the lip mucosal layer via bolus or retrotracing techniques.
- Art Filler Volume: Administer this filler into the deep dermis or subcutaneous layer via bolus or retro-tracing techniques.
- NCTF 135: Administer it into superficial dermis or the dermal-epidermal connective tissues via micropapule or nappage techniques.
- NCTF 135 HA: Administer it into upper dermis or dermal-epidermal junction via nappage technique or using a dermaroller.
- NCTF 135 HA Meso Kit Needling 1mm: Apply the provided biorevitalising solution onto problematic areas and use the derma roller device to maximize solution penetration.
- M-HA: Administer it into superficial dermal tissues via nappage or multipuncture techniques.
- X-HA Volume: Administer it into superficial dermal tissues via bolus or retrotracing techniques.
After treatment, discard any leftover injectables and used needles. On the other hand, the skincare products are applied topically:
- Light Peel (Sensitive Skin): Apply 2.5 to 3mL exfoliating solution to patient’s face using the brush provided. Leave it on for 3 minutes or more according to skin’s sensitivity.
- Bright Peel (Normal Skin): Apply 2.5 to 3mL exfoliating solution to patient’s face using the brush provided. Leave it on for 3 minutes or more according to skin’s sensitivity.
- Time Peel (Normal Skin): Apply 2.5 to 3ml exfoliating solution to patient’s face using the brush provided. Leave it on for 3 minutes or more according to skin’s sensitivity.
- Pre Peel: Apply it evenly using cotton pads on patient’s entire face immediately before commencing chemical peels. Avoid the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Post Peel: Spray the solution on cotton pads and wipe patient’s entire face immediately after completing chemical peels using the soaked pads. After that, rinse it off using adequate water. Avoid the eyes and mucous membranes.
Advise your patients to maintain the hygiene of the treated areas to quicken healing downtime. If your patients are still recovering from previous dermal treatments, allow the skin to heal completely before starting other aesthetic procedures.
HOW LONG DOES THIS FILLER LAST?
The length of time the effects of the Art Fillers will last differs based on the product, skin condition and amount of gel used. M-HA is able to last for about 4 to 6 months, while X-HA Volume delivers durable volumising actions for about 12 to 18 months. After the stipulated time, the filler material is completely broken down and absorbed into the surrounding tissues. Patients can receive more injections after the initial effects have worn off. The duration of the effects varies on an individual basis. On the other hand, the outcomes of chemical peels can last, on average, 1 to 2 months.
IS THIS PRODUCT SAFE?
Safety is paramount to the manufacturer, Filorga. These aesthetic medical devices adhere to strict international standards of manufacturing (ISO 14644 and ISO 13485). Hyaluronic acid is obtained from strictly-regulated fermentation of bacterial cultures. The molecules are then extracted and purified to remove any traces of harmful contaminants to reduce the risk of inducing rejection and immunogenic reactions. In fact, this brand has undergone extensive clinical trials that proved that these fillers are very well tolerated. That being said, these products are contraindicated for:
- Clients with hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients;
- Clients who have suffered from previous allergic attacks;
- Clients with systemic bleeding disorders;
- Clients with autoimmune disorders;
- Clients with dermal disorders (e.g. hypertrophic scars, keloids, acne, rash, cold sore breakouts) on proposed area(s) of treatment;
- Clients who are on certain contraindicated medication (e.g. antibiotics);
- Clients who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
Refer to the instruction pamphlet for a detailed list of contraindications.
FILORGA SIDE EFFECTS
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
Luckily, these reactions are generally very mild and resolve by themselves within a week. The chemical peels usually cause reactions such as the skin flaking or becoming dry.
RARE SIDE EFFECTS:
- Allergic reactions
- Tissue death
Precision and expertise are paramount to the success rate of this treatment. Refer to the instruction pamphlet for a detailed list of possible side effects.
WHAT IS IT MADE OF?
The Art Fillers make up a collection of non-animal hyaluronic acid, injectable implants formulated using the Tri-Hyal Technology. This original technology combines 3 different types of hyaluronic acid features—hyaluronic acid chains ratio, cross-linking degree and freely existing molecules—to produce a gel with 3 therapeutic actions: sculpting, volumising, and smoothing. Lidocaine has also been integrated to deliver greater comfort to patients during the procedure. In addition, the syringe has an ergonomic design (e.g. Luer lock, comfortable finger grip, rigid plunger, and wide thumb rest) for optimal ease in administering the injection. The biorevitalising solutions are also made of hyaluronic acid but integrated with other ingredients like amino acids and multivitamins. The chemical peels are rich in exfoliating acids to gently peel away dead skin cells.