Showing all 2 results
Buy Profhilo Products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
Buy Profhilo Products from Leading Wholesaler at Low Prices
Profhilo Body Kit349.00 $ Add To Cart-+
32mg 1-2ml prefilled syringe149.00 $ Add To Cart-+
*Disclaimer: Information on Maylips.com is provided for informational purposes only. Self-medication is strictly prohibited. All aesthetic procedures should be provided by the licensed healthcare specialist after the consultation with the personal therapist. The information in this article should not be used for prescribing any medication for the beauty injections.
All brand and medication descriptions in the article are based on the personal opinion and are not endorsed by Maylips.com. The article content was not reviewed for medical validity. Use this article for information and not for a final decision on the procedure.
What Is Profhilo, And How Does It Work?
Profhilo is a cosmetic product that leverages hyaluronic acid’s powerful properties to enhance the skin’s hydration, elasticity, and firmness.
After extensive research into hyaluronic acid and its properties, Profhilo manufacturer IBSA Derma developed this ground-breaking product for biomodeling the skin on the face, neck, and hands.
Profhilo uses ultrapure hyaluronic acid obtained through biofermentation with Streptococcus zooepidemicus, known worldwide for its high purity and safety. In addition, thanks to patented hybrid technology, each syringe of Profhilo contains up to 64 mg of hyaluronate, eight times higher than other similar products.
Profhilo saturates the skin with hyaluronic acid, improving its moisture and elasticity, and its low-trauma application makes it an effective means of rejuvenation. It is especially recommended for individuals with loose skin, fine lines and wrinkles, and sagging skin.
This treatment is also advised before aggressive treatments or before and after a vacation in hot countries to help restore the skin’s vitality.
What Is Profhilo Used For?
By deeply moisturizing the skin, Profhilo can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which are vital for skin elasticity and firmness.
Profhilo is a unique cosmetic product that combines the properties of a filler and a bio-revitalizer, providing both lifting and hydration effects to the skin. Its low-molecular HA part provides deep moisturization and regeneration of the epidermis, while the high-molecular HA part facilitates biomodeling and lifting of the skin tissues.
The procedure involves five injections on each side of the face/neck. It can be completed in just 20 minutes, with no post-injection adverse events or need for rehabilitation.
The cost of Profhilo may differ depending on the number of treatments the patient requires. The doctor customizes the injection plan for each patient, which usually involves two sessions with a month’s gap in between. Where patients have significant age-related skin defects, the treatment may need to be repeated after a few months to achieve optimal results.
How Long Does Profhilo Last?
The first results can be seen approximately 2 days after the procedure, and the skin will reach its full color after approximately 2–3 months. The effect of Profhilo depends on several factors:
- Person’s skin type;
- The treatment area;
- The number of treatments received.
The effects of Profhilo injections generally last 4 to 8 months.
The treatment results will gradually diminish over time, so the patient might need follow-up treatments to maintain the desired results.
To secure the longevity of the treatments, your products should only be purchased from an official Profhilo wholesaler, like Maylips.
Is Profhilo Safe?
Profhilo is highly regarded for its outstanding safety record, according to Profhilo reviews. In addition, it is widely considered safe by medical professionals due to its 100% hyaluronic acid composition and biocompatibility, making it utterly harmless to facial tissue.
With no added chemicals, the risk of complications and side effects is significantly reduced, making it an excellent choice for those seeking a safe and effective rejuvenation treatment.
Nevertheless, Profhilo injections are contraindicated in the following cases:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Oncology, infectious diseases, diabetes mellitus;
- Blood clotting diseases and skin scarring;
- Damage to the surface of the dermis in injection sites;
- Minor age.
The immense popularity of Profhilo is due to its ability to provide the dual effect of hydration and lifting in a gentle manner and with long-lasting results. Patients are delighted with this treatment, and the positive Profhilo reviews testify to its effectiveness in achieving younger-looking, moisturized, and lifted skin quickly and safely.
Profhilo treatments offer numerous benefits, including:
- Improvement in skin quality and reduction of skin laxity.
- Achieving a rejuvenated, youthful, and vibrant appearance.
- Targeting problematic areas, such as under-eye wrinkles, crepey cheeks, and fine lines.
- Fast and natural results with no downtime.
- Pain-free treatment with no risk of complications.
- A non-invasive procedure, making it an excellent alternative to surgical options.
Profhilo Side Effects
The risk of developing adverse reactions from Profhilo injections is minimal. However, potential side effects of Profhilo include:
- Pain or discomfort, although they can be managed with local anesthesia or numbing cream.
- Bruising or swelling at the injection site after a Profhilo administration.
- Redness or itching around the injection area can occur.
- Some individuals may have an allergic reaction to the hyaluronic acid in Profhilo.
In rare cases, patients may notice lumps and nodules forming around the injection site, but these usually go away independently or can be treated with a massage or other interventions.
To prevent the appearance of severe side effects, buy Profhilo online only from reliable Profhilo suppliers, like Maylips.
After administering Profhilo injections, give your patient strict instructions to avoid the following:
- Makeup or any other products the patient may use as part of their skincare routine. The face must be clean for at least 24 hours to avoid the risk of infection or clogging the injection site.
- Intense exercising or any activities that may force the patient to sweat for at least 48 hours.
- Consuming alcohol for 24 hours before and after Profhilo treatment. Alcohol can lead to prolonged side effects and significantly extend the healing process.
- Extreme heat or cold for at least 48 hours after Profhilo injections.
Profhilo comprises 64ml of pure, top-quality hyaluronic acid without synthetic additives. The hyaluronic acid in this product is manufactured using NANYCO’s cutting-edge technology, which involves obtaining molecules through heat treatment.
- 32 mg of high molecular weight (H-HA),
- 32 mg of low molecular weight (L-HA),
- sodium chloride,
- sodium phosphate,
- water for injections.