Showing the single result
Buy Monovisc Online From Leading Wholesaler At Low Prices
Buy Monovisc Online From Leading Wholesaler At Low Prices
22mg/ml 1-4ml prefilled syringe159.00 $ Add To Cart-+
*Disclaimer: Information on Maylips.com is provided for informational purposes only. Self-medication is strictly prohibited. All aesthetic procedures should be provided by the licensed healthcare specialist after the consultation with the personal therapist. The information in this article should not be used for prescribing any medication for the beauty procedures.
All brand and medication descriptions in the article are based on the personal opinion and are not endorsed by Maylips.com. The article content was not reviewed for medical validity. Use this article for information and not for a final decision on the procedure.
What Is Monovisc, And How Does It Work?
Intra-articular placement of hyaluronic acid are an effective method of complex treatment of osteoarthritis. Modern hyaluronic acid preparations are as safe as possible and help prevent further cartilage destruction by restoring the synovial fluid volume.
Monovisc is a type of viscosupplement, used as orthopaedics products for treatment; A sterile and transparent solution that contains hyaluronic acid as its active ingredient. The Monovisc manufacturer, Anika Therapeutics, created this product to treat knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis. It is injected directly into the knee joint to provide lubrication and cushioning, which reduces pain and improves mobility.
In addition, Monovisc injection penetrates the cartilage and improves its elasticity. As a result – reduction of pain and stiffness, restoration of function, and range of motion with additional lubrication.
Hyaluronic acid is a crucial component of connective and other tissues in our bodies. When this acid is deficient in the synovial fluid (which fills the cavity), it can hinder the healing process of cartilage and joint tissues. In addition, intra-articular use of hyaluronic acid slows down the development of osteoarthritis.
For more versions of Monovisc injection products from Anika Therapeutics, find us online at Maylips.com, where you can also sign up for a customer account. This way you can find out more about how to use and find a reliable source of Monovisc wholesale bulk.
So, the results of Monovisc gel syringe injections into the joints are:
- Chondroprotective action;
- Stimulation of natural formation of hyaluronic acid;
- Normalization of the lubricating function of synovial fluid;
- Reduction of pain and stiffness;
- Improvement of joint functions, restoration of range of motion.
Indications for treatments:
- Osteoarthritis (osteoarthrosis) of the knee or hip;
- Arthritis of other etiologies;
- Rehabilitation after injuries;
- Rehabilitation after operations;
To order Monovisc online, go to the product page of our website, where you can find the prices in the cart view. You will find a detailed description and purchase it for a competitive cost.
Preliminary consultation and examination (appointment with a rheumatologist or orthopedic traumatologist, ultrasound of the knee joint) are necessary to determine indications for the treatment using orthopaedic injectables.
An experienced injector must perform the procedure using visual ultrasound control, guaranteeing accurate entry into the joint cavity and optimal drug dose administration. This measure helps prevent damage to blood vessels with the development of bleeding and intensification of pain syndrome when the drugs are administered extra-articularly. There are many specialty medical spa centres that will be able to assist with this type of treatment.
How Long Does It Last?
According to Monovisc products reviews, the duration varies from person to person, but it typically relieves pain for six months. In some cases, the joint movement effects have been proven to last longer, up to 12–18 months, but this dependent on the joint, strongly varying based on the damage’s severity, location, and other individual factors.
It is important to note that Monovisc is a temporary treatment and may need to be repeated periodically to maintain pain relief.
How Much Does It Cost To Buy Monovisc?
The exact price to buy Monovisc online varies depending on the variation of Monovisc as well as the dosage. To obtain exact pricing, make sure to browse the Monovisc product range at MayLips.com online store and contact us for more information. In-stock notification is updated regularly, for those interested to buy Monovisc on our online shop and in cart. We also recommend using your customer account to contact us, view product price and order.
Are These Filler Products Risk-Free?
Monovisc is FDA-approved and considered safe when used as directed by a qualified healthcare professional. However, like any medical treatment, there are potential risks and side effects associated with use.
This product is not recommended for individuals with certain medical conditions or allergies. It is, therefore, vital to know your patient’s medical history and allergies before prescribing treatment.
Contraindications for intra-articular placement:
- The inflammatory process in the joint is in the acute stage (conservative treatment should be carried out initially);
- Infectious diseases in the acute phase;
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Oncological pathologies, etc.
Make sure to read through the product manual for more information and policy on contraindications. To guarantee the procedure’s safety, buy your injectables only from a trusted supplier, like Maylips.
Benefits Of Products Use:
The benefits of Monovisc gel injections include:
- Long-lasting pain relief: Can relieve knee pain for up to 18 months, which is longer than many other hyaluronic acid injections.
- Non-surgical: A non-surgical option for treating knee pain caused by osteoarthritis. This means that patients do not have to undergo invasive surgery or have an extended recovery period.
- Improves mobility: Can improve joint mobility by reducing knee pain and stiffness, allowing patients to engage in activities they may have had to avoid due to pain.
- Minimal side effects: Generally well-tolerated (if you are using the authentic product, bought from a wholesaler like our website) and have minimal side effects, which may include mild pain or swelling united at the injection area.
- Convenience: Administered in a single injection, making it a convenient treatment option for patients with busy schedules or who may not want to undergo more invasive treatments.
Is this product pack safe?
Like any medical procedure, Monovisc injections can cause side effects. Some of the injections’ most common side effects including:
- Pain and discomfort at the inject site;
- Swelling and inflammation;
- Itching or rash at the inject site;
- Bruising or bleeding at the inject site.
These side effects are usually mild to moderate and disappear within a few days or weeks. However, in rare cases, treatments can cause more severe side effects, like an allergic reaction, infection, or nerve damage.
If your patient experiences symptoms of an allergic reaction, such as difficulty breathing, hives, or the face, lips, tongue, or throat swelling, they need to ensure they seek medical attention immediately.
It is essential to discuss all the possible risks of injections with your patient before administering the drug. The package insert states more information about warnings and contraindications.
After receiving an injection, following some basic aftercare instructions is important to follow to ensure proper healing and minimize the risks of complications. Here are some general guidelines for aftercare that you can recommended to for your patient:
- Avoid any strenuous activities or exercise for at least 48 hours after the injection to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Apply ice packs to the treated area for the first 24–48 hours after the injection; this can help reduce swelling, bruising, and discomfort.
- Refrain from touching or rubbing the treated area for at least 24 hours after the injection to reduce the risk of infection or displacement of the substance.
- Avoid exposure to heat or sun for at least 48 hours after the injection; this can help reduce swelling and inflammation.
It is essential to schedule a follow-up with your patient after the injection to ensure proper healing and evaluate the results. After this appointment, you might as well as to recommend additional treatments or adjustments based on your patient’s needs and goals.
Product Ingredients Information And Terms:
The main ingredient is hyaluronic acid, a natural substance occurring in our bodies that helps lubricate and cushion joints. The hyaluronic acid is derived from bacterial fermentation and is highly purified.
Monovisc gel also contains small amounts of salt, phosphate buffer, and water for injection. The product doesn’t contain any animal-derived ingredients, making it suitable for people with certain allergies.