SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Feb 7, 2024
The second most popular cosmetic minimally invasive procedure in the United States is hyaluronic acid (HA) injectable fillers. HA fillers made up almost a quarter of the procedures performed in 2022, and fast forward to now, it’s risen in popularity so much that more individuals are choosing fillers like Belotero to address their under eye concerns.
If you’re looking to bring eye treatments using Belotero injectable fillers to your practice and offer your clientele the best solution for under eye rejuvenation, Maylips has everything you need at the best possible prices.
This article serves as a guide to help you understand the cost-saving opportunities and unique benefits of purchasing Belotero from Maylips to give patients the best eye treatment and results they deserve.
- Belotero injectable fillers have become more popular because they effectively treat under eye areas and deliver incredible results.
- Maylips is one of the leading distributors of dermal fillers in the world. Having served practitioners and clinics since 2014, many trust Maylips’ ability to deliver genuine fillers for less.
- Maylips has the lowest prices on Belotero fillers that can be used to treat the under eye areas.
- Special promo codes at checkout can help reduce costs even more when buying Belotero online through Maylips.
- By following simple steps on the Maylips website, you can quickly access and use these exclusive deals.
Cost Savings Breakdown
Understanding the cost savings associated with our exclusive deals on Belotero eye treatment injectables is essential. It helps forecast your clinic’s expenses and lets you pass on savings to your clients, strengthening their loyalty and trust.
When buying Belotero under eye fillers from Maylips, you save your practice money in the long run. This is because we offer the lowest possible wholesale prices in the market, and with over 2,000 clients served globally, we remain committed to bringing the best deals on products like Belotero injectable fillers for less.
Being a leading provider with the best wholesale prices, products like Belotero filler cost less when getting them from Maylips.
|Belotero Filler Name
|Price from Maylips
|Price from Other Competitors
|Belotero Balance (with and without Lidocaine)
|$89 / unit
|$190 – $209 / unit
|Belotero Intense (with and without Lidocaine)
|$89 / unit
|$199 – $219 / unit
|Belotero Soft (with and without Lidocaine)
|$79 – $89 / unit
|$180 – $199 / unit
|Belotero Volume (with and without Lidocaine)
|$189 – $209 / unit
|$299 – $280 / unit
This comparison contains the updated prices one can find through Maylips’ diverse catalog of Belotero fillers. Despite trends showing increasing prices of these fillers, our deals defy this. We still aim to give clients the best possible prices, making cutting-edge aesthetic treatments like Belotero under eyes more accessible.
Buying in bulk also helps cut costs like delivery and importation fees. We offer wholesale discounts on every product on Maylips. Interested practitioners can email us to learn how much they can save when making wholesale purchases.
Maylips Client Reviews
Our platform holds a ‘Great’ rating on Trustpilot, with our clients praising our excellent customer service and “out-of-this-world” pricing. We only want what’s best for you and your practice, so once your order arrives, you can expect to get genuine Belotero fillers and other cosmetic products.
Other clients also highlight the fast delivery time Maylips offers. On average, we ship out orders two days after they’re confirmed and processed. Depending on where your delivery address is located, it may take at least a week for your order to arrive. We will also provide your package’s tracking number once it’s on its way so you can track it and see a better estimate of when it will arrive.
At Maylips, you’re in good hands. As one client reviewed, we are the epitome of “customer care.” Even before placing an order, we’re more than willing to give you a helping hand or guide you through the entire ordering process.
Benefits of Belotero Under Eyes
Using Belotero filler under eyes gives patients many benefits that make them worth getting. Discover the transformative effects of Belotero for under eyes, where smooth, youthful contours are just one treatment away.
- Efficient in Addressing Fine Lines and Wrinkles. This eye treatment stands out for its ability to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes. It sinks into tiny creases, gently easing eye hollows away for a more youthful look. With Belotero, clients notice their under eye area looks softer.
- Contributes to an Overall Refreshed Appearance. Belotero injectable fillers, when used to treat concerns like undereye circles, can make aging eyes look refreshed again. As these injectables treat eye hollows, they can also serve as fillers for under eye bags. Belotero dermal fillers also have a unique formulation containing hyaluronic acid, making them seamlessly blend with the skin to deliver optimal results.
Belotero Before and After Testimonials
Doctors say Belotero is great for smoothing wrinkles under the eyes and giving this area a much-needed lift by brightening it and improving skin quality. They talk about how Belotero dermal fillers fit right into the skin without making it look puffy or weird.
In Dr. Michael H. Gold’s female patient, Belotero was used to treat under eye hollows. The results are incredible and natural, making the patient look like she had never gotten anything done at all. The hollows under her eyes are gone, and she has smoother, healthier skin.
A male patient in his late 40s received under eye treatment using Belotero from Dr. Elham Jafari to address dark circles and hollows. The before and after pictures were taken a year apart, and the results are still noticeable in the male patient’s under eye area.
Navigating Maylips for Exclusive Deals
Navigating Maylips’ user-friendly platform to get the lowest possible prices on Belotero under eye fillers is a breeze. Follow the steps below to learn how to get Belotero fillers from Maylips.
- Go to Maylips and look for the search bar at the top of the page.
- Type in “Belotero” and hit the Enter key. Results will appear for the different fillers available from Maylips.
- Look for the filler type you want. We currently offer Belotero Balance, Intense, Revive, Soft, Volume, Lips Shape, and Lips Contour.
- Click the “Brands” button and select Belotero from the dropdown menu.
- Add items to your cart and adjust the quantity using the – and + buttons. You can also type in the number of Belotero fillers you want to purchase.
- Among all the dermal fillers Belotero offers, Belotero Balance is widely used for under eye rejuvenation. This filler also received FDA approval for use in this area.
- After you have everything you need, go to your cart by pressing the Cart logo at the top right of the screen.
- Check if you have the correct quantity for the Belotero under eye filler you want to purchase.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to check out and process your order.
- Review your order summary once done.
You can also use coupon codes to save more on your Maylips order. Orders totaling $1,000 or above get free shipping automatically.
In conclusion, Belotero fillers are popular for addressing under eye concerns like aging eyes, and Maylips offers the best deals on these products. By taking advantage of Maylips’ lowest wholesale prices with free shipping, practitioners can save money and pass on those savings to their clients, enhancing their loyalty and trust.
Maylips’ commitment to providing the best prices and excellent customer service has earned them a ‘Great’ rating on Trustpilot. Their diverse catalog of Belotero fillers ensures that practitioners can find the right product to meet their clients’ needs.
With the transformative effects of Belotero under eyes, practitioners can give their clients a more refreshed and youthful appearance, making it an essential addition to any clinic’s aesthetic treatment options.
1. What are Belotero fillers, and how do they help with undereye circles?
Belotero dermal fillers are used in cosmetic procedures to smooth and plump the skin. They help with undereye circles by filling in the sunken, dark area underneath the eyes and restoring a youthful appearance.
2. Will I see significant change before and after using under eye hollow fillers like Belotero?
Yes, there’s usually an evident change in the under eye area when you use Belotero to address concerns such as hollows under the eyes. This filler treatment lessens shadowy circles and gives fuller-looking skin.
3. Do these fillers for under eye bags give natural-looking results?
Dermal fillers like Belotero are designed to be natural-looking, especially for the undereye area. They are very lightweight and easy to layer, so they can be injected into very fine lines without creating lumps or bumps. They are also less likely to cause excess swelling or a bluish tint that can occur with some other types of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers.
About: Trusted by over 2,000+ global clients since 2014, Maylips has become a leading supplier of cosmetic, skincare, and orthopedic products for medical and aesthetic professionals. Maylips offers a wide range of authentic brand-name products at competitive wholesale prices, sourced from around the world. Whether your practice needs dermal fillers, botulinum toxins, mesotherapy, PRP kits, or other solutions, Maylips can provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. Maylips is more than just a supplier, it is your partner in achieving your medical and aesthetic goals.
Prasetyo AD, Prager W, Rubin MG, Moretti E, Nikolis A. Hyaluronic acid fillers with cohesive polydensified matrix for soft-tissue augmentation and rejuvenation: a literature review. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology. 2016;Volume 9:257-280. doi:10.2147/ccid.s106551
Barbarino SC. Combination approach to tear trough deformities and under eye appearance using microfocused ultrasound with visualization and hyaluronic acid filler. The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery. 2020;38(3):156-162. doi:10.1177/0748806820947580