RADIESSE® 3 ml
Manufacturer: Merz Pharma
Active Substance(s): calcium hydroxylapatite
Pack Size: 1-3ml syringe
What is RADIESSE® 3 ml ?
Radiesse 3ml injectable dermal filler provides long-lasting wrinkle elimination. Radiesse 3ml can be used for up to 12 months. It is injected under the skin and immediately fills the empty space, smoothing out wrinkles. The injection also contributes to the growth of collagen so its effects are ongoing.
Radiesse 3ml can be used to eliminate the following age attributes:
– Nasolabial fold correction is performed
– The face tissue deficiency is corrected.
This dermal filler is becoming more popular every year. It has been proven safe in clinical trials and is highly effective.
Radiesse 3ml has more advantages than other dermal fillers:
- Radios last from 9 to 18 month, while similar fillets of hyaluronic substances can only last six months.
- All areas of the dermis that are damaged by the dermal implant have a positive impact from it.
- It is used to bulk up hand and facial brush strokes.
- This product can be used to smoothen convex areas and to deal with dryness or poor skin elasticity.
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite doesn’t attract water so it is good for clients who have increased swelling.
- Biosecurity. Biosecurity. It does not react with any natural collagen or proteins. The drug is quickly digested and acts as a catalyst to the formation of your own elastin.
- Instant result. Within a few days, you can notice qualitative changes.
- Catalytic properties. Hydroxyapatite Calcium activates the process of saturation of tissues by natural collagen fibers, which restores the elasticity and tightens the oval of your face.
This procedure is for those who wish to:
Remove the sagging cheeks and chins
Turn the skin’s elasticity on your hands.
– To remove the nasolabial wrinkles and folds from the puppets.
Turn the oval face clarity around
After the injection, a person is able to resume their normal daily work in under an hour.
If a person is experiencing an aggravation or poor blood clotting, it is better to delay such injections.
Radiesse 3ml can't be used:
– During pregnancy and lactation
– With epilepsy or oncological conditions;
– Serious blood diseases
– Autoimmune diseases;
– Skin diseases at injection sites
– If you have an allergy to any of the drug’s components
– If there are any implants at the injection site,
– High predisposition to the formation keloid scars.
Instructions to use:
It is important to prepare for three days prior to the injections after you have made the decision.
To stop using drugs that dilute blood, you can use the following: aspirin, ibuprofen, and vitamin E.
Avoid alcohol consumption
To prevent swelling, apply an ice cube on the face overnight after injection. Sun protection is essential when you are out in the sun. You should sleep on your back with a soft pillow.
After consulting with the doctor, the preparation is finalized. The zone of injection and the volume of drug required are determined. The procedure follows:
– Performing anesthesia. This will relax facial muscles and relieve any discomfort.
– Correction of specific areas and constant monitoring of the patient’s health.
Warning! The product is intended solely for professional use in a medical environment and under professional supervision. The product is supplied to medical professionals who specialize in aesthetic medicine (plastic surgery, facial treatments) and work under individual medical licenses as aestheticians or in dedicated clinics. Unprofessional use by individuals without a medical background may lead to severe adverse effects and health harm.