SHARE THIS ARTICLE
May 22, 2018
*Disclaimer: Information on Maylips.com is provided for informational purposes only. Self-medication is strictly prohibited. All aesthetic procedures should be provided by the licensed healthcare specialist after the consultation with the personal therapist. The information in this article should not be used for prescribing any medication for the beauty injections.
All brand and medication descriptions in the article are based on the personal opinion and are not endorsed by Maylips.com. The article content was not reviewed for medical validity. Use this article for information and not for a final decision on the procedure.
What is Juvederm Ultra 4?
Juvederm Ultra 4 is a dermal filler containing hyaluronic acid (HA) that is used to smooth the skin by filling in skin depressions. It is used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, mainly around the lips and nose. Juvederm Ultra 4 is also known as Juvederm Ultra Plus XC in the United States.
What is Juvederm Ultra 4 used for?
Juvederm Ultra 4 is injected into the skin to add volume to, refine or contour the treatment area and smooth out wrinkles. It is indicated for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, including nasolabial folds.
The most common side effects are cause by the injection process. These typically resolve on their own and include the following:
- Slight redness
- Allergic reaction
Read more about Juvederm
- RADIESSE VS JUVEDERM FOR LIPS: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
- HOW LONG DOES JUVEDERM LAST?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BELOTERO BALANCE VS JUVEDERM?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RESTYLANE LYFT VS JUVEDERM VOLUMA?
- WHAT IS JUVEDERM DERMAL FILLER USED FOR?: TYPES & SIDE EFFECTS
- WHAT IS JUVEDERM ULTRA 4 USED FOR & WHAT ARE ITS SIDE EFFECTS?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SCULPTRA VS JUVEDERM VOLUMA?
- LANE OR JUVEDERM FILLER: WHICH IS BETTER FOR MARIONETTE LINES?
- WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BELOTERO DERMAL FILLER VS JUVEDERM?