SHARE THIS ARTICLE
May 29, 2018
WHAT IS CYTOCARE?
Cytocare is a brand of skin revitalizing solutions that are formulated by Laboratories Revitacare, an acclaimed French pharmaceutical company with expertise in manufacturing aesthetic medicine.
These skin rejuvenating solutions are made of non-cross linked hyaluronic acid that is integrated with Rejuvenating Complex CT50. The complex is made of various vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Injected intradermally into problematic areas, it reduces signs of premature ageing, including dullness, dehydration, and fine lines, resulting in a revitalised appearance.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF CYTOCARE?
The 3 most popular skin revitalizing fillers by Cytocare are the following:
- Cytocare 502: This dermal rejuvenating filler contains 2mg/mL of non-cross linked hyaluronic acid and Rejuvenating Complex CT50.
- Cytocare 516: This dermal rejuvenating filler contains 16mg/mL of non-cross linked hyaluronic acid and Rejuvenating Complex CT50.
- Cytocare 532: This dermal rejuvenating filler contains 32mg/mL of non-cross linked hyaluronic acid and Rejuvenating Complex CT50.
All the above fillers above are sold in packs of 10 prefilled 5ml vials and each comes with a product information pamphlet.
WHAT IS CYTOCARE USED FOR?
The aesthetic indications for the 3 fillers above vary according to the concentration of the hyaluronic acid in the dermal revitalizing solution:
- Cytocare 502: With the lowest concentration of hyaluronic acid, this filler is indicated for patients who wish to preserve the natural radiance of their youthful skin. It helps to delay the formation of wrinkles while maintaining the skin’s hydration.
- Cytocare 516: This filler is indicated for patients who wish to remove superficial facial wrinkles while maintaining their skin’s hydration. It is also ideal for restoring the elasticity and radiance of the skin.
- Cytocare 532: With the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid, this solution is perfect for patients who are already affected by the ageing process. This filler easily corrects dehydration, dullness, and wrinkles.
Prior to treatment, conduct a facial assessment and review the patient’s medical history (e.g. history of previous aesthetic procedures, existing medical issues, medications or supplements taken, etc.). This is to ensure that patients are suitable for Cytocare injections.
Assessing the aesthetic imperfections will help gauge their severity and the Cytocare solution needed. Once the patient is adequately prepared, the skin revitalizing solution can be injected intradermally using techniques recommended by the manufacturer. The procedure must only be done by certified and experienced physicians.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF TREATMENT?
Following treatment, patients may experience localized inflammatory reactions characterized by tenderness, itchiness, redness, bruising, and swelling. These mild reactions will subside gradually on their own. Patients may develop more serious side effects like allergic reactions if they are not properly vetted.