SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Oct 12, 2018
How are Restylane Lyft and Juvederm Voluma similar?
Restylane Lyft and Juvederm Voluma are both hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers that are FDA-approved for treating moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles and age-related volume loss in the cheeks. Both fillers are suitable for adult patients and can provide long-lasting, though temporary, results. As Restylane Lyft and Juvederm Voluma are both hyaluronic acid fillers, they are both biodegradable and biocompatible, and the effects can be reversed with an injection of hyaluronidase. Both products are able to provide lifting and support in the skin and underneath, adding volume to the mid-face area and smoothing out imperfections.
What is the difference between Restylane Lyft vs Voluma?
While there are many similarities between the two dermal fillers, there are also some distinct differences between Restylane Lyft vs Voluma. The biggest difference is in the G prime, which measures the fluidity and flow of a liquid. Lyft has a G prime of 531, while Voluma has a G prime of 274. Restylane Lyft vs Voluma also differ in their cohesivity, which affects how the filler spreads within the body. Voluma is more cohesive, which means it spreads less, compared to Lyft. These differences are also shown in the performance of Restylane Lyft vs Voluma. Restylane Lyft is primarily a lifting agent, while the softer Voluma filler requires more syringes than Lyft to get similar results. On average, a patient will require five syringes of Voluma to achieve the same effect as three syringes of Lyft.
How long does Restylane Lyft vs Voluma last?
Another way in which Restylane Lyft vs Voluma differ is in the expected longevity of results. On average, Restylane Lyft provides effects lasting up to one year, while results from Juvederm Voluma last on average up to two years.
Read more about Juvederm
- RADIESSE VS JUVEDERM FOR LIPS: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
- HOW LONG DOES JUVEDERM LAST?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BELOTERO BALANCE VS JUVEDERM?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RESTYLANE LYFT VS JUVEDERM VOLUMA?
- WHAT IS JUVEDERM DERMAL FILLER USED FOR?: TYPES & SIDE EFFECTS
- WHAT IS JUVEDERM ULTRA 4 USED FOR & WHAT ARE ITS SIDE EFFECTS?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SCULPTRA VS JUVEDERM VOLUMA?
- LANE OR JUVEDERM FILLER: WHICH IS BETTER FOR MARIONETTE LINES?
- WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BELOTERO DERMAL FILLER VS JUVEDERM?